West Bengal Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 – SI Excise Police 161
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018: – WB Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of Lady Sub Inspector Vacancy at 161 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 4th March 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 20 year & Maximum 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
West Bengal Police Vacancy 2018 Notification
WB Police Sub Inspector 161 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd February 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 4th March 2018.
1. For general/OBC candidates should pay Rs 270/-
2. No Fee for ST/SC candidates.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website policewb.gov.in by 4th March 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Test.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of West Bengal Police – Sub Inspector Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
⇒ Download Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For West Bengal Police – Sub Inspector Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For West Bengal Police – Sub Inspector you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key