WB Police Recruitment 2018, 7229 Constable & SI Posts, Apply Now
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018: – WB Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of Constables Vacancy at 5702 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 30th April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Madhyamik (10th Pass).
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
West Bengal Police Vacancy 2018 Notification
WB Constable 5702 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 1st April 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th April 2018.
1. For All categories except SC/ST (of West Bengal only) Application Fee Rs. 150/- + Processing Fee Rs. 20/- = Rs. 170/-
2. For SC (West Bengal only) Application Fee Rs. Nil + Processing Fee 20/- = Rs. 20/-
3. For ST (West Bengal only) Application Fee Rs. Nil + Processing Fee 20/- = Rs. 20/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website policewb.gov.in by 30th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Interview
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of West Bengal Police – Constables Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For West Bengal Police – Constables Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Interview/Result
For West Bengal Police – Constables you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Anser Key