UPSC Joint Director Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: –UPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Group A Joint Director Vacancy at 01 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 60 Days. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Union Public Service Commission Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have PG.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be 56 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Notification
UPSC Joint Director 01 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 13th April 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 60 Days
For candidates Application fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates may apply through the website upsc.gov.in by 60 Days or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Test & Interview.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Union Public Service Commission – Joint Director Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Union Public Service Commission – Joint Director Application Form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card/ Result
For Union Public Service Commission – Joint Director you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card