UPPSC Recruitment 2018: 10,768 posts open for LT Grade Teacher
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: – UPPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Male/Female LT Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancy at 10768 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 12th April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree, B.Ed.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Notification
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher 10768 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 15th March 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 12th April 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 125/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 65/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website uppsc.up.nic.in by 12th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – LT Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – LT Grade Assistant Teacher Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission – LT Grade Assistant Teacher you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key