South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018-19 SIB PO, Clerk, SO, Notification
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 | Clerk PO and SO Vacancies. Apply online for South Indian Bank recruitment notification 2018-2019 for freshers. South Indian Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of Clerks PO’s Specialist officers and Managers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SIB careers through below provided registration link.
As we all know that in these days getting the job in govt sector is very difficult and candidates are looking for a secure job so banking is the best choice for those candidates. The Recruitment of Clerk PO and SO candidates will select based on their performance on Online Exam, Group Discussion, and Interview. The Bank Officials are looking for the candidates who completed their Graduation from a recognized college. This South Indian Bank jobs notification is the best opportunity for the eligible candidates.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 Details:
|Company Name||South Indian Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Clerks, PO’s, Specialist officers and Managers|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in South Indian Bank:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
South Indian Bank Company Profile:
South Indian Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
South Indian Bank Registration Process:
- Go to the Official website of South Indian Bank.
- Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
South Indian Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:20 years (As on 1-1-2018).
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
South Indian Bank Ltd.
T.B Road, Mission Quarters,
Thrissur 680 001, Kerala, India