In this article, Examin gives the complete details about the Senior TimeKeeper job. The job description or the responsibilities of the Timekeeper, the pay scale, and more Readers can also download the PDF from the link given below.
Senior timekeeper has to organize and maintain the smooth movement of trains over various stations under their designated zones. The process of streamlining the entire process is handled by a group of timekeepers. Maintaining a refined channel throughout is extremely important.
This job is recommended for candidates who can quickly respond to various situations and perform well under pressure. There can be instances where timekeepers have to work overtime and the work shifts can be uneven. Hence, the senior timekeeper job is challenging.
The salary or pay scale and benefits breakdown is as follows:
- Pay scale – Rs 5200 – 20,200/-
- Grade Pay – Rs 2800/-
- Initial Pay – Rs 8500/-
- Total Pay – Rs 11,360/-
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
As a Senior Time Keeper, you will have the following career path:
If not gone through below Job descriptions:
- Traffic Apprentice job description Click here!!
- Commercial Apprentice Job description Click here!!!
- Goods Guard Job description Click here!!!
- Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA) Click here!!!
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist Click here!!!
- Assistant Station Master (ASM) Click here!!!
- Equiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC) Click here!!!