RPVT 2019 Exam Dates, RPVT 2019 Application Form, RPVT 2019 Syllabus, RPVT 2019 Pattern, RPVT 2019 Admit Card, RPVT 2019 Eligibility, RPVT 2019 Results, RPVT 2019 Counselling
Rajasthan University Of Veterinary and Animal Sciences conducts Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course in the competent authority permitted constituent and affiliated private veterinary colleges of RAJUVAS, Bikaner. Those candidates who willing to apply for the exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- RPVT 2019 Application Form will be available in online mode at the official website i.e. rajuvas.org till April 15, 2019.
- The application fee is INR 2000.
- RPVT 2019 will comprise three sections of 180 objective type questions from subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The exam will be conducted for 3 hours and specially designed machine-gradable sheet will be provided by the university.
- RPVT 2019 Result has been declared on July 2 in online mode for the exam conducted on June 10, 2019.
RPVT 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs.|
|Name of Exam||Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2019|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Procedure|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
RPVT 2019 Exam Dates
Here we are providing the official RPVT Exam Dates:
|Online Application Form starts from||March 15, 2019|
|Submission of on-line application forms and successful final transaction of fee (With late fees)||April 16 – 22, 2019|
|Correction of data in application form (only request through E-mail- email@example.com)||April 23 – 25, 2019|
|Availability of RPVT Admit Card||May 15, 2019|
|RPVT 2019 Exam Date||June 10, 2019|
|Result Declaration||July 2, 2019|
RPVT 2019 Eligibility
Candidate will not be allowed to appear for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2019 exam unless they fulfills the following criteria.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age at the time of applying for RPVT 2019 and maximum 25 years of age.
- The age will be determined as on December 31, 2019.
- The reserved category candidates will be given an age relaxation of 5 years.
- Candidates must qualify the 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Science or Biology (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology) group from a any recognized Indian Board
- Minimum required percentage for General candidates is 50% marks in aggregate. whereas, for the reserved category candidates there will be 5% marks relaxation.
- Indian Nationals but of only Rajasthan’s domicile are eligible to apply for RPVT 2019.
RPVT 2019 Application Form
RPVT 2019 Application Form has been released on March 15. The last date to fill and submit the application at official website i.e. rajuvas.org is April 15, 2019. Candidates willing to apply to the University need to fill in the application form of the University, and submit the same before the deadline. Candidates must note that they can apply only online through the University website. To register, the candidate needs to visit the official website and register by filling in personal details and creating a password.
- Visit the official website of RPVT i.e. rajuvas.org.
- Click on Apply Online.
- From the new link, Click on ‘New Registration.
- Now candidate first needs to register him on the university database by filling the form that appears, after completing RPVT 2019 Registration candidates can move on to filling the application form.
- After filling the details and uploading the documents, candidates need to pay the fee for test, which can be filled through online mode only.
- Application fee for RPVT 2019 is INR 2000 for all categories candidates.
- After making the payment, application form is complete.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of duly filled form for future reference.
RPVT 2019 Application Fee
It is mandatory for all candidates to submit the application in addition to successful remittance of fee. Along with the application fee, candidates also have to pay the processing charges along with service tax, as made applicable by respective bank/agency.
|For all categories||INR 2000|
|With late fee for all categories candidates||INR 4000|
RPVT 2019 Admit Card
Admit cards will be allotted to candidates who have registered successfully for RPVT. Candidates must note that they will be notified about the admit card through e- mail/SMS, following which the aspirants can download their respective admit cards from the official website. No Admit Card will be sent to any candidate via offline post. To download the admit card, the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit official website of RPVT 2019.
- Click on the link – RPVT Admit Card 2019.
- From the new page, click on – Sign in.
- Now a dialogue box will appear, candidates need to enter their User ID and password for logging in.
- After Log in, candidates will be able to see the option of downloading the admit card.
- Candidates are advised to take at least 2 colored copies of admit card, for examination purpose as well as for future reference.
RPVT 2019 Exam Center
RPVT 2019 will be conducted only on state level. Moreover, candidates only of Rajasthan’s domicile can appear for the entrance. The exam will be held at the following centers:
|Exam Venue||Center Code|
Note: Exam centers will be allotted as per the choice of candidates. However, the exam centre once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
RPVT 2019 Exam Pattern
- RPVT 2019 will comprise single paper including 180 objective type questions to be attempted within 3 hours.
- Each question will come up with four answer options. For each incorrect response one mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Candidates have to answer on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using only Black Ball Point Pen as allotted by the university.
- The question paper booklet will come both in English and Hindi language.
- In case of any haziness in translation of any of the questions, the English version will be treated as final.
- More than one answer against one question will be considered as incorrect response which will be marked negatively.
The Question Paper will include 3 sections –
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||90|
RPVT 2019 Syllabus
- The Question paper standard of RPVT 2019 will be as per the syllabus of class 11 and class 12 under the 10+2 level/Pre-Medical/Intermediate Science or an equivalent recognized examination from any Indian University/State Board/CBSE.
- There will be three sections of subjects namely: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The model syllabus for RPVT2019 has been displayed subject-wise and class-wise in the table below –
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillations and Waves||–|
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetic|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|Redox Reactions d and f||Block Elements|
|s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Some p- Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|–||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and its Applications|
|Human Physiology||Ecology and environment|
RPVT 2019 Recommended Books
Candidates who are about to appear for RPVT 2019 can refer to the books given below –
|Name of the Book||Author||ISBN Number|
|Systems Biology and Livestock Scheme||Te Pas||9780470963012|
|Forward-Time Population Genetics Stimulations: Methods, Implementatic and Applications||Peng||9781118180358|
|Dictionary of DNA and Genome Technology||Singleton||9781118447567|
|Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics||Whitehouse||9781119967309|
|Molecular Analysis and Genome Discovery||Rapley||9781119977438|
RPVT 2019 Result
- Result of RPVT 2019 has been declared on July 2, 2019.
- The conducting body, RAJUVAS will announce RPVT 2019 Result by evaluating the Answer Sheets.
- The merit list of RPVT 2019 will be prepared on the basis of the appeared candidates and as per the marks scored by each candidate.
- It should be noted that no mark sheet will be sent by post by the University.
- RAJUVAS will prepare the merit list of RPVT 2019 appeared candidates as per their scores.
To check their results, candidates must perform the following steps:
- Visit the official website
- Look for RPVT 2019 Result tab and click on the same
- A list of courses will appear on the screen
- The candidate needs to select the course for which he/she had applied to
- On clicking the course, a pdf will be downloaded
- Click on the pdf file and the same will open in a new window
- The file will contain names of candidates who clear RPVT 2019
RPVT 2019 Cut Off
Here is the Expected Cut off Marks for RPVT 2019 Exam –
|Category||Cut Off||Cut Off Marks|
|General||52 % to 67 %||588|
|OBC||46 % to 63 %||580|
|SC||39 % to 53 %||456|
|ST||39 % to 53 %||377|
|Other category||32 % to 48 %||–|
Note: In case of ties candidates who have higher score in the science group in the Senior Secondary Level will be given preferences. If the marks of both candidates are equal then candidate who has qualified the 10+2 level in lesser number of attempts will be preferred.
RPVT 2019 Counselling
Candidates who have successfully completed RPVT 2019 are eligible for the counselling. The counselling will commence shortly after the declaration of result. Candidates eligible for counselling have to apply for the same along with the remittance of the counselling fee. The details will be notified by the authority on their official web domain www.rajuvas.org shortly after the declaration of RPVT 2019 Result.
During the counselling, it is mandatory for all candidates mentioned original documents, for verification of the admission eligibility. The lists of such documents are as follows:
- Two identical colored photographs with name and date mentioned on it.
- RPVT 2019 Registration details (Application Form)
- RPVT 2019 Admit card
- RPVT 2019 Result (Hard Copy).
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 level.
- Character Certificate given from the school/college last attended.
- Digital Caste Certificate (If any)
- The income certificate of parents if employed in any Government/Public Sector Enterprises/ Autonomous bodies/Private Organizations
- Digital Domicile Certificate issued by Rajasthan State authority
- Transfer Certificate (If any)
- Medical certificate of candidate claiming admission falling under physically handicapped category.
RPVT 2019 FAQ’s
Ques: What is RPVT 2019 stand for?
- RPVT means Rajasthan Pre-veterinary test 2019.
- It is being conducted to get admissions in B.V.Sc and A.H. degree courses
- It comes under the aegis of RAJUVAS – Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science
Ques: What are the application date and date of examination?
- Date of examination: 10th June 2019
- Application dates:
- Without late fees: March 15 to April 15, 2019
- With late fees: April 16 to April 22, 2019
Ques: What is the fee structure of RPVT 2019?
- Without Late fees: INR 2000
- With Late fees: INR 4000
Ques: What is the refund policy of RPVT 2019?
- Fees are not refundable
- Fees are not transferable
Ques: In-case of failed transaction or double transaction, what is the procedure to claim refund?
- It is advisable to contact bank for the same and in most case, refund will be automatically processed by bank
- If refund takes a long time, then drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of transaction and scanned copy of passbook
Ques: What are the age criteria?
- Minimum criteria: Candidate must have completed 17 years on or before December 31, 2019
- Maximum criteria: For candidates for unreserved category, they must be less than 25 years on December 31, 2019. While for candidates in reserved category (ST, SC, OBC and MBC) are given 5 years of age relaxation (i.e. 30 years for them)
Ques: What are the essential educational qualification for RPVT 2019?
- Candidate should have done 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-tech
- Minimum percentage for unreserved category is 50%
- For SC, ST, OBC and MBC it is 47.5%
Ques: Are there any domicile criteria for RPVT 2019?
Ans: Yes, the candidate should have the domicile of Rajasthan
Ques: What are the disability clauses for RPVT 2019?
Ans: Following are the 6 categories:
- disability of total body including disability of chest/spine more than 50 per cent.
- disability of lower limb of more than 50 per cent,
- disability of upper limb,
- visually handicapped candidates and those with hearing disability,
- Candidates with progressive diseases like Myopathies etc.
- Disability which otherwise would interfere in the performance of the duties of a Veterinarian.
Ques: What is the total marks and general pattern of RPVT 2019?
- Test will be OMR (MCQ) type
- There will be total of 180 questions
- 45 in Physics
- 45 in Chemistry
- 90 in Biology (Botany and Zoology)
Ques: What will be the timing, date and centre for RPVT 2019?
- Examination will be held on June 10, 2019
- Timing is from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm (3 Hours)
- Centre will be either of Bikaner or Jaipur
Ques: What are the different languages in which RPVT will be conducted?
Ans: Only two medium of language is used, English and Hindi
Ques: Are there any correction facility for online application form?
Ans: Candidates can send an email on: email@example.com between April 23 to April 25, 2019 with the required details
Ques: What are the criteria for photograph?
- Photo should a colored one with white background
- It should have been taken on or after 01st January 2019
- Date and Name should be written at the bottom of the photograph
- Also keep 4 extra pictures of the same photo for future use in RPVT
Ques: What is the reporting time for RPVT 2019?
- Centre will open at 08:30 am
- No entry will be allowed after 09:30 am
Ques: What are the things to carry in examination centre?
- Admit card
- Passport size photo
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar card or any other ID along with original ID
Ques: Are there any dress code for RPVT 2019?
- Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/ Trouser.
- Slippers, sandals with low heels and not the shoes.
Ques: What is the penalty for UFM (Unfair means) practice?
- Cancellation of the present examination
- Debarring the candidate for giving any future RPVT
- Apart from the above penalties, candidates are liable for criminal action as per the applicability
Ques: What is the marking system in RPVT?
- For each correct answer, candidate will get 4 marks.
- A penalty of negative 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- No penalty for unanswered questions.
Ques: When will the answer keys of RPVT 2019 published?
Ans: Answer key will be published on RAJUVAS website on June 13, 2019
Ques: When will the result for RPVT 2019 be published?
Ans: Result has been published at rajuvas.org on July 2, 2019
Ques: What are the reservation policies for RPVT 2019?
- 16% are reserved for SC candidates. Out of this 16%, 25% of the seats are reserved for girl candidates.
- 12% are reserved for ST candidates. Out of this 12%, 45% are reserved for ST belonging to Scheduled tribal area as notified by govt. of Rajasthan.
- 21% are for OBC candidates. Out of this 21%, 25% seats are reserved for girls.
- 01% are reserved for most backward class (MBC) candidates.
Ques: What are the rules for breaking tie in result?
- Candidates scoring more marks in Science biology in 10+2 is preferred.
- In-case both candidates have scored equal marks, then candidates passed this examination with less number of attempts is preferred.
- If the tie remains then candidates scoring more marks in SSC will be preferred
Ques: Are there any medical examination for physical fitness?
Ans: Candidate needs to submit Physical fitness certificate from Medical Jurist of Govt. hospital / Medical college.
Ques: What is the correspondence address in case of further query?
Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences,
Bikaner, Bijey Bhawan Palace Complex,
Near Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Circle,
Bikaner -334001, Rajasthan
- Check the information brochure.
- Apart from admission procedures, candidates can find complete syllabus for RPVT in the information booklet.