RPSC Recruitment 2018, Apply for 169 ACF and Forest Range Officer
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: –RPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of ACF & Forest Range Officer Vacancy at 169 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 16th May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Notification 06/2018-19
1. Candidates should have Bachelors Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Notification
RPSC ACF & Forest Range Officer 169 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 27th April 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 16th May 2018.
3. Correction in Online Application Form:- 17th May 2018 to 23rd May 2018 12 Midnight .
For candidates fee, details go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website rpsc.up.nic.in by 16th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Competitive Examination.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Rajasthan Public Service Commission – ACF & Forest Range Officer Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Rajasthan Public Service Commission – ACF & Forest Range Officer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online Start 27th April
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Rajasthan Public Service Commission – ACF & Forest Range Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key