RGCB Recruitment 2018 – Project Assistant Posts
Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology Recruitment 2018: –RGCB has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancy at 01 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 16th April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
RGCB Recruitment Notification
1. Candidates should have Master Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology Vacancy 2018 Notification
RGCB Junior Research Fellow 01 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th April 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 16th April 2018.
For candidates fee details go to official notifictaion.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website rgcb.res.in by 16th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For candidates selection process details go to official notifictaion.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology – Junior Research Fellow Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology – Junior Research Fellow you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key