RPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 330 Sub Inspector posts
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: –RPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Sub InspectorVacancy at 330 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 24th May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Notification 1/2018
1. Candidates should have Any Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. For Candidates, age limits Minimum 20 years and Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Notification
RPSC Sub Inspector 330 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 25th April 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 24th May 2018.
For Candidates Application Fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in by 24th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Rajasthan Public Service Commission – Sub Inspector Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Rajasthan Public Service Commission – Sub Inspector Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/ Answer Key /Result
For Rajasthan Public Service Commission – Sub Inspector you can take print out of your Admit Card | Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key