Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018: Apply Online
Punjab & Haryana HC Recruitment 2018: – Punjab Haryana High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Clerk & Stenographer Grade III Vacancy at 37 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 1st May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Bachelor Degree Arts or Science.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 45 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk & Stenographer Grade III 37 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd April 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 1st May 2018.
1. For General candidates should pay Rs 1000/-
2. For ST/SC/OBC candidates Rs 250/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website sssc.gov.in by 1st May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Punjab & Haryana High Court – Clerk & Stenographer Grade III Vacancy:–
⇒Download Stenographer Notification
⇒ Download Clerk Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Punjab & Haryana High Court – Clerk & Stenographer Grade III Application form or New Registration:-
⇒Apply Online Stenographer
⇒ Apply Online Clerk
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Punjab & Haryana High Court – Clerk & Stenographer Grade III you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key