Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Job Vacancies
Punjab and Sindh Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 | Clerk PO and SO Vacancies. Apply online for Punjab and Sindh Bank recruitment notification 2017-2018 for freshers. Punjab and Sindh Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of Clerks, PO’s, Specialist officers and Managers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Punjab and Sindh Bank careers through registration link provided below.
Here is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are in search of the latest bank jobs or wants to flourish their career in the banking sector can apply for the opening given by checking the eligibility criteria. For most of the candidates, this is the excellent opportunity who are ready to start their career in banking as a Clerk PO and SO.
Punjab and Sindh Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||Punjab and Sindh Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Clerk, PO and SO|
|Type of Industry||Banking, Financial services|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Punjab and Sindh Bank:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Punjab and Sindh Bank Company Profile:
Punjab & Sind Bank is a government-owned bank (79.62%), with headquarters in New Delhi. Of its 1466 branches spread throughout India, 623 branches are in Punjab state. Its net profit is Rs. 121.35 crores and net NPA is 3.55% for the year ending 2014-15. The bank’s operating profit for the year ending 2014-15 is Rs. 775.45 crores. Total business of the bank was Rs. 1,51,511 crores for the year ending 2014-15 and Business per employee is Rs. 15.95 crore.
The net worth of the bank as on 31.03.15 is Rs. 4812 crore. On 24 June 1908, Bhai Vir Singh, Sir Sunder Singh Majitha, and Sardar Tarlochan Singh established Punjab & Sind Bank. On 15 April 1980 Punjab & Sind Bank was among six banks that the Government of India nationalised in the second wave of nationalisations. (The first wave had been in 1969 when the government nationalised the top 14 banks.)
In the 1960s Punjab & Sind Bank established a branch in London. In 1991 Bank of Baroda acquired Punjab & Sind Bank’s London branch at the behest of the Reserve Bank of India following Punjab & Sind’s involvement in the Sethia fraud in 1987.
Punjab and Sindh Bank Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Punjab and Sindh Bank Registration process:
- To Apply for Punjab and Sindh Bank job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.psbindia.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Punjab and Sindh Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:21 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Andhra Pradesh 520002
How To Apply For Punjab and Sindh Bank Jobs:
Note: If you need more details about Punjab and Sindh Bank Recruitment, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest notifications related to Punjab and Sindh Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 by visiting //blog.examin.co.in regularly. Also, you can book mark this page.