OJEE 2018: Odisha JEE, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
About Odisha JEE
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a state-level examination, organized by the state government of Odisha. OJEE 2018: Odisha JEE, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus. The exam is conducted for students seeking admission to undergraduate, masters and lateral entry courses. The candidates to qualify for the admission in the IIT/NIT/IIIT and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE Advanced and JEE Main ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination.
OJEE 2018 Important dates (tentative)
|Exam Events||Dates (tentative)|
|Availability of online application form||February 2018|
|Last date for the submission of application form||March 2018|
|Release of Admit card||April 2018|
|Date of OJEE 2018 Exam||May 2018|
|Announcement of result||June 2018|
|Counselling will commence from||June 2018|
Candidate should have following eligibility Criteria for various courses to appear the OJEE Exam 2018.
For B.E/ B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Plan (LE)
Candidate must pass 10+2 examination minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
For BAMS / BHMS
Candidate must pass 10+2 examination minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry,Biology.
For MBA / MCA
Candidate must have bachelor’s degree any discipline with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) .But candidate (for MCA course) should have degree in BCA/B.SCIT/B.SC CS and studied mathematics is one of the subject at 10+2 level.
Candidate must pass 10+2 examination minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in any subject.
Cnadidate should have degree in concerned subject with Minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates)
The OJEE Admit Card will be available on 3rd week of April 2018 at official website.The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card form the OJEE website.After successful registered candidates can be downloaded their admit card by enter the application number and password.
OJEE 2018 Reservation
Reservation is provided for certain reserved categories filled in the application form. OJEE Reservation Criteria is applicable for the following categories.
- Odisha State Category
- Green Card Holders
- Physically challenged or Persons with Disability
- Wards of Ex-servicemen native of Odisha
- Women Candidates
- Tuition Waiver Scheme
- Odiya speaking candidates residing outside Odisha
- Non-Resident Indians
- Outside State Category
Candidates from reserved category must be aware of important guidelines for each category. During counselling, candidates claiming seats under reserved categories in OJEE 2018, have to produce a certain set of documents in support of their claim.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for all courses except MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA, MBA & PGAT. The application fee for MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA, MBA & PGAT courses is Rs. 1500/-.
- Applicants can pay the fee through debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Apart from this, candidates can also make the fee payment through e-challan of SBI (State Bank of India).
|Mode of the exam||Offline mode|
|Total number of questions||120 questions for MBA course & 180 questions for B.Pharma|
|Marking scheme||+4 for each correct response|
|Negative marking||-1 for wrong answer|
|Subjects for B.Pharma||Physics & Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics|
|Subjects for MBA||General knowledge, Verbal and analytical reasoning, computer & business fundamentals and comprehension|
Syllabus for 2018 OJEE Entrance Test
The Odisha Joint Entrance Test syllabus 2018 will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Odisha Joint Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test. The basis Subject of Concepts in the Entrance Exam is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
• Electricity & Magnetism
• Wave motion
• Electronic Devices
• Relativity and Nuclear Physics
• Heat & Thermodynamics
• Characteristics of Materials
• Nuclear chemistry
• Liquid State
• Gaseous State
• Atoms and molecules
• Structure of atoms and molecules
• Chemical bonds metals and metallurgy
• Organic chemistry
• Aliphatic compounds
• Aromatic compounds
• Periodic classification
• Chemical Energetic, Equilibrium and Kinetics
• Types of chemical response
- Differential calculus
• Integral calculus
• Differential equations
• Probability and statistics
• Number system
• Algebra of models
• Number system
• Determinants and matrices
• Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
• Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
• Quadratic polynomials
• Sequence and Series
- Genetic supplies
• Recombinant DNA and Tissue custom technique
• Complexities of flowers
• Processes in crops
• Economic Botany
• Common plant
• Morphology of angiosperms
• Taxonomy of flowering crops
• Cell: Structure and efficiency
• Continuity of life
The Result will be available from OJEE in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their OJEE Entrance Test 2018 result by entering roll number. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
OJEE 2018 Preparation Tips
- The Applicants have to prepare for the examination by following the syllabus of the entrance examination.
- In the first place, the candidates have to prepare a timetable.
- They should strictly follow that timetable by dividing time to cover all the sections.
- The candidate should never exclude any part of the topic. Take the help from the best books.
- The study materials will be available on the internet or the market.
- Always Practice previous years question papers.
- Previous year sample papers will help you to know more about the exam pattern and it will be available from different sources.
- The best source of sample question papers will be the internet.
- The student must prepare for the exam both mentally and physically.
- While studying the students must be calm and peaceful.
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact us given contact details:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Cell,
Website: www.odishajee.com, www.ojee.nic.in
Phone No.: 0674-6552455, 6552456, 6552457, 6552458