Examin, an online Exam software, which also facilitates users to practice various competitive exams and take up mock tests like JEE Mock test, NEET Mock test, UPSC Mock Test, Railway exam mock test & more. In this article, Examin provides complete details of NIWE Recruitment 2019 | Engineer posts – How to Apply, Eligibility, Documents required and more.
NIWE Recruitment 2019:National Institute of Wind Energy, Chennai has announced job notification for engineers to fill up 3 vacancies for project engineer and junior engineer post. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to NIWE Chennai address and the closing date to submit your NIWE Application Forms is 7th February 2019.
NIWE Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||National Institute of Wind Energy|
|Job type||Central Government Job|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
NIWE Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for NIWE Recruitment 2019:
- For Project Engineer: Maximum age limit should be 35 years.
- For Junior Engineer: Maximum age limit should be 28 years.
- Relaxations of SC/ST/OBC & PWD category as per govt rules.
- Project Engineer: Rs.50,000/- to Rs.60,000/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs.35,000/Month
NIWE Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The selection process of Project Engineer & Junior Engineers will be based on Written Test and/or Interview or both.
How to apply for NIWE Recruitment 2019:
- Go to Official Website.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment for the post of Project Engineer(AP) and Junior Engineer (OS) – Advertisement No. 01/2019”
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address, before the last date ends.
The Deputy Director General (F&A),
National Institute of Wind Energy,
Velachery – Tambaram Main Road,
Chennai – 600 100.
Documents Required for NIWE Recruitment 2019:
a) 10th standard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
b) 12 standard or equivalent mark sheet.
c) Community certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
d) Degree /Diploma certificate.
e) P.G. Degree Certificate along with mark sheets of each year.
f) Certificate for proof of experience.
g) Other documents, as applicable, relevant to the post applied for.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates must be citizens of India.
2. In case a particular University / Institution does not have any criteria of first class or equivalence, 60% will be taken as equivalent to first class. In case of non-availability of conversion formula, CGPA/CPI of 6.75 (on 10 point scale) will be taken as equivalent to 60% as per AICTE guidelines. For any other point scale of CGPA/CPI, the equivalence may vary proportionally.
3. The candidates should not have exceeded the maximum age limit specified above as on the last date of receipt of Applications i.e. 07.02.2019. On production of proof, reservation and relaxation in age to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex¬servicemen will be given as per GOI rules.
4. NIWE may fix suitable norms for short listing the applications depending upon the number of candidates applied for the post and the vacancies available so as to restrict the number of candidates to a manageable level and the decision of the screening committee shall be final.
5. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not entitle any right to be called for test/interview.