NIA Jobs 2018-19 For Superintendent of Police
National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2018: – NIA has issued a notification for the recruitment of Superintendent of Police Vacancy at 02 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 2 months. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification 2018
For Candidates education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
National Investigation Agency Vacancy 2018 Notification
NIA Superintendent Of Police 02 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 15th May 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th June 2018.
|Pay Scale Details |
For Candidates pay scale details please go to official notification.
How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- DIG (Adm), NIA HQ. Opposite CGO Complex. New Delhi-110003.
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website nia.gov.in by 15th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details please go to official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of National Investigation Agency – Superintendent of Police Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For National Investigation Agency – Superintendent of Police Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Interview List / Result
For National Investigation Agency – Superintendent of Police you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List