Examin, an online Exam software, which also facilitates users to practice various competitive exams and take up mock tests like JEE Mock test, NEET Mock test, UPSC Mock Test, Railway exam mock test & more. In this article, Examin provides complete details of the NBINR Recruitment 2019 – 102 Officer (Executive & Technical Branch) Vacancy | Apply Online– How to Apply, Eligibility, Important dates and more.
NBINR Recruitment 2019:
The Nausena Bharti Indian Navy (NBINR) has published notification for the 102 Officer (Executive & Technical Branch) Post Recruitment 2019. More details about NBINR Recruitment (2019), including the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the deadline.
NBINR Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Recruitment||NBINR Officer (Executive & Technical Branch) Recruitment|
|Organization||Nausena Bharti Indian Navy (NBINR)|
|Name of the Post||Officer (Executive & Technical Branch)|
|Number of Vacancies||102 Vacancies|
|Education qualification||BE/B.Tech in relevant Discipline.|
|Age limit||Born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000|
|Starting Date||12 January 2019|
|Payscale||56100 – 110700/-(Per Month)|
|Last Date||01 February 2019|
NBINR Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
|Branch/ Cadre||No. of Vacancy|
|Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||12|
|General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre||30|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||28|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||32|
NBINR Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course from any AICTE recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
- Minimum height – 157 cms.
- Correlated weight as per height and age.
NBINR Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interviews based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B.Tech degree.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- SSB Interview Centre: Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata.
How to Apply for NBINR Recruitment 2019:
- First of all visit official website Official Website Of NBINR.
- Look around for “Officer (Executive & Technical Branch) Post“.
- Click on the apply button and you will get the application form for Officer (Executive & Technical Branch) Vacancy.
- Fill application form of NBINR Officer (Executive & Technical Branch) Recruitment .
- Submit the application form for NBINR Officer (Executive & Technical Branch) post with proper information.
- Pay the application fee by the online transaction if necessary.
- Click on submit button for final submission for NBINR Officer (Executive & Technical Branch) online application form.
- Save and take print out of NBINR Officer (Executive & Technical Branch) for future use.
- Starting date for Online application: 12 January 2019
- Last date of Online application: 1 February 2019
- Date of SSB Interview: April 2019 – July 2019
- Commencement of training: January 2020