Examin, an online Exam software, which also facilitates users to practice various competitive exams and take up mock tests like JEE Mock test, NEET Mock test, UPSC Mock Test, Railway exam mock test & more. In this article, Examin provides complete details of Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 – 251 Principal, Computer operator, Group A, B & C Vacancy – How to Apply, Eligibility, Online Application link and more.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has announced 251 Principal, Assistant, Computer Operator & Other (Group A, B & C) Vacancies through NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification. Accordingly, candidates whose age is below 60 years can apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 from 15th January 2019. Closing date to submit your NVS Online Application Forms is 14th February 2019. More information about Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2019 is given below.
If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post if he eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidates are required to pay the requisite fee for all the posts applied for. However, with PGT category, the candidate can only apply in one subject.
NVS Recruitment 2019
- Board Name: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
- Name of the Posts: Principal, Assistant, Computer Operator & Others (Group A, B & C)
- No of Vacancies: 251
- Job Location: All Over India
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019-20 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A)||03|
|Computer Operator (Group-C)||03|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)||218|
NVS Faculty Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Subject||Number of Vacancies|
NVS Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||10th January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||15th January 2019|
|Last Date to submit Application||14th February 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||15th February 2019|
|NVS Admit Card Release Date||From 10th March 2019|
|Navodaya 2019 Exam Date||Last Week of March 2019|
Navodaya Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification:
- Principal (Group-A) – Master Degree from recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate; B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – Graduate Degree from a recognized University; Holding analogous post on regular basis.
- Assistant/Computer Operator (Group-C) – Degree from a recognized Institution/University; Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one-year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit for NVS Faculty cum System Administrator Recruitment 2019 is as follows,
- Maximum Age Limit: 60 Years
- As per the rules of NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification.
Navodaya Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Examination/Interview
NVS Teacher Jobs Salary
Selected aspirants for NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification will get below salary,
- Rs.25,550/- to Rs.81,100/- per month
NVS Recuitment 2019 Application Fee:
- Principal: Rs.1500/-
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration): Rs. 1500/-
- PGTs: Rs.1000/-
- Assistant: Rs.800/-
- Computer Operator: Rs.800/-
How to Apply for NVS Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the NVS Online Application link provided below.
- Enter all the necessary details asked in NVS Online Application Form.
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Attach copies of necessary documents along with your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Finally, press the submit button to complete the NVS REcruitment 2019 Process.