MPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 | Apply 26 Asst Forest Guard
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018: – MPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment ofAssistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Vacancy at 26 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 4th April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree and Degree (equivalent qualification).
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit Maximum 38 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Notification|
MPSC Asst Forest Guard & Ranger 26 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 15th March 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 4th April 2018.
3. Date for Written Test:- 24th June 2018.
For candidates application fee details please go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website mpsc.gov.in by 4th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details please go to official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Maharashtra Public Service Commission – Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key