MP DMAT 2018: Eligibility, Application, Syllabus, Admit Card, Results
MP DMAT 2018 Registration, Application Form, APDMC Entrance Exam, Admit Card, How to apply for MP DMAT 201, official website www.apdmcmp.com: The APDMC (Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges), Madhya Pradesh is the considered authority to direct MP DMAT 2018 examination for giving admission into Dental, BPT, Medical, B.Sc. Nursing and other combined paramedical courses which is facilitate by private colleges state as MP.
About MP DMAT 2017
The Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test is well known with its abbreviated name MP DMAT. This is the all India level Exam which provides the admission in various medical and dental colleges of Madhya Pradesh State. The responsibility of conducting this exam is on the association named as Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC). The MP DMAT 2017 is a yearly exam the candidates those seeking to take admission through it can appear in MP DP DMAT 2017 Entrance Exam.
Institute/colleges accepting MP DMAT score :
- Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry, Gwalior
- Mansarovar Dental College, Bhopal
- Modern Dental College & RC, Indore
- People’s College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal
- People’s College of Medical Sciences & RC, Bhopal
- College of Dental Science & Hospital, Rau, Indore
- Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Sciences & RC, Burhanpur
- Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur
- Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences, & RC, Bhopal
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
MP DMAT Exam Date 2018
Here, we are mentioning all the events related to MP DMAT 2018 (Official Dates):
|Registration by candidates||The second to last week July 2018|
|Choice filling & locking||The second to last week July 2018|
|Seat allotment process||The last week of July – The first week of August 2018|
|Round 1 result||The first week of August 2018|
|Reporting at allotted college||The first to second week of August 2018|
|Online option for upgrading||The first to second week of August 2018|
|Online registration at college level||The first to second week of August 2018|
MP DMAT 2018 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to apply for MP DMAT 2018from the month of May 2018.
- Candidates are advised to apply online from official website.
- They also can apply by offline mode.
- Candidates have to register online for applying and after that, they have to log in as a registered candidate.
- They should be careful on the time of application form filling.
- Authority will accept only those forms which will be correctly filled in all respects.
- Candidates are advised to apply online before the last date because after last date candidates will not be able to submit their applications.
- Candidates should download their admit card before some days of examination.
After the submission of application form an amount of Rs. 750 for each courses or Rs.1500 for BDS+MBBS. The application fee can be paid through online or through DD in favour of APDMC in the below address.
Controller of Examination,
DMAT Office, E-2/51, Arera Colony
Opp. Habibganj Railway Station,
Bhopal, (M.P.) – 462016
MP DMAT Toll-Free No.
TEL. :- 0755 – 2460047, 2467244, 3201141, 3256198
MP DMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be at least 17 years of year as on the date of admission.
- The candidate should have passed class 12th or having equivalent qualification from any government recognized institute with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The candidate must have 50% aggregate marks in PCB.
- The candidate from any state of India is eligible for this entrance test.
How to Apply for MP DMAT 2018
Candidates can apply online for MP DMAT 2018 from official website by following some useful instructions which are given below
- Go to the official website at –mbbsindia.com/mp-dmat.
- Click on the appropriate link to Apply Online for MP DMAT 2018.
- Read given latest information carefully.
- Enter all asked personal and educational information.
- Upload required asked scanned Documents and Signature & Photograph.
- Choose the payment mode for making payment of application fee.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
For more further information details, candidates should visit official website at – www.mbbsindia.com/mp-dmat.
MP DMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode:Offline Mode (Paper & Pen-Based).
- Examination Duration:3 Hours.
- Examination Language:English and Hindi.
- of Questions:200 Questions.
- Maximum Marks:200 Marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be accredited for each right answer.
- Negative Marking:No negative marking for MP DMAT 2018.
|S. No||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
MP DMAT 2018 Syllabus
Candidates are advised to make preparations from 11th and 12th class syllabus of NCERT & CBSE board books. Previous year question papers and mock tests will be also helpful for the examination. Daily practice of mock tests will helps in time management also.
MP DMAT Exam Centres 2018
Exam cebtrees are arranged in major cities of the country. Candidates are requested to fill the prefrence as per their choice.
MP DMAT Result 2018
The result of MP DMAT 2018 will be announced on MP DMAT’s official website. The result will be declared for the MP DMAT in the month of July. Candidates who will be qualified for the entrance exam will be called for other cycles of the selection process, namely entrance exam only.
Participants can check their results on the official MP DMAT link of MPDMAT website. To access them, you must enter Login ID and Password in the required space. The link to verify the result will also be provided on this page.
MP DMAT Selection process 2018
After the declaration of results candidates are selected for counseling and admission process according to the marks they scored. Document verification and seats allotment will be done during counseling process. Candidates will not be allowed to attend counseling without a valid rank card. Selected candidates have to carry various documents in original and copy for the verification process. After the counseling process candidates are selected for the admission process. All information’s regarding the counseling and admission process will be informed by the authorities through their official website.
Documents required at the time of counseling are given below:
- MP DMAT 2018 Rank card
- MP DMAT 2018 Admit card
- Photo identification proof
- Photocopy of filled application
- Recent passport size photographs
- 10+2 mark lists
- Migration certificate from university or board
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if necessary)
- GAP certificate (if any)
- Declaration form
- Counselling fee of Rs.1500/-