About M S Engineering College:
M. S. Engineering College is a Bengaluru based Engineering College promoted by M. S. Educational Trust. The college offers quality Education to students to achieve their goals of becoming much sought after professionals. Spread over an area of 25 acres, M S Engineering College is equipped with the best of infrastructure and has highly accomplished professionals who form part of the teaching and the administrative staff.
All Programmes offered by M S Engineering College are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), an apex body of the Government of India. The College is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. (VTU), Karnataka. Accredited by NAAC with B++ Grade, The college is ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
M S Engineering College Vision:
M S Engineering College shall blossom into a technical institution of national importance with global network.
M S Engineering College Mission:
- To inculcate best engineering practices among students through quality education, creativity, innovation and entrepreneurial skills.
- To provide conducive environment for experiential learning of engineering concepts to solve real life problems.
- To imbibe curiosity and problem driven learning to create value addition and competitiveness.
- To develop and strengthen entrepreneurial quality among students.
- To generate knowledge through research, to address societal needs.
M S Engineering College offers following Courses:
Bachelor of Engineering
Masters of Engineering
M S Engineering College Admission:
MSEC offers under-graduate (B.E.,) and post-graduate (Master of Computer Applications (MCA) & M.Tech in Science, M.Tech in (VLSI & Embedded Systems)) programs. The academic year normally commences in the month of August/September. Admission to the institute is made in accordance with the prescribed rules of Government of Karnataka for all categories of candidates. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) of Govt. of Karnataka administers under-graduate admission for the qualifying students.
All post-graduate admissions are made through one of the common entrance tests for M.Tech. (PGCET/GATE) and for Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (PGCET/KMAT/MAT).
Other students seeking admission to any of the programs are required to apply directly to the institute under management quota. The candidates may also submit their application forms online. The following documents should be enclosed while submitting the application, failing which the application will be rejected.
- Copy of S.S.L.C / S.S.C (10th) Marks Card.
- Copy of P.U.C (10+2) Marks Card.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate.
- Copy of Migration Certificate for Non-Karnataka Students.
- Copy of valid proof of their permanent residence (copy of Passport/Ration Card/Election ID Card etc.,)
- Caste Income along with Hindhuthwa Pramana Patra in respect of Karnataka Candidates only.
- Visa, Passport, and Political No Objection Certificate of Government of India in respect of Foreign National Students
Note: An Eligibility certificate issued by their respective institute is a must for students applying for admission from outside Karnataka.
M S Engineering College provides the following facilities:
Mentoring and Counselling
Sports and Fitness
Hostel & Cafeteria
R & D
M S Engineering College Placements:
Objectives of Training and Placement Cell (TAPC)
The Training & Placement Cell at MSEC aims to inculcate among students, the skills required by the industry. The training is a combination of learning and executing. A separate curriculum is designed for training, as per the students’ needs. Experts from various sectors are invited to the campus to interact with students and keep them updated about the recent trends in the industry.
The Objectives of Training and Placement Cell (TAPC)
- To assist students in streamlining their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- To upgrade the students skills as per the expectations of the industry and to provide resources and conduct activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To establish state of the art in-house training facility for honing the skills of the students.
- To work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/Summer Training/internship programs.
- To assist in the placement of students in different companies, for summer internship after the sixth semester.
- To organize Campus Interviews and assist in the placement of final year students in Corporate, Industries and Business house of rebutting & identifying suitable potential employers.
- To take feedback from industry and provide inputs for curriculum.
- To make MSEC the favorite destination for all Industries.
- To strive towards 100% placements.
M S Engineering College Contact details:
M S Engineering College,
Navarathna Agrahara,Sadahalli P.O.,
Off Bengaluru International Airport,
Bengaluru – 562 110,
Phone: +91 80 4121 5454 / +91 80 4131 5454
Principal: +91 94801 82396
Placement Officer:(Mr.Madhusudhan) +91 98451 20300
Pearson VUE Test Center:(Mr.Pradeep M) +91 85539 10400