JMI EEE 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date
JMI Admissions 2018: Availability of JMI admission form December 5, 2017. Last Date is March 7, 2018. The aspirants filling the form will be charged with RS. 550 along with additional bank charges. Jamia Millia Islamia University to conduct admissions for undergraduate engineering programmes through JEE Main 2018 conducted by CBSE. Registration for JMI admission 2018 has started from December 5, 2017. The university will not conduct any entrance exam but will admit candidates to B.Tech courses on the basis of JEE Main 2018 ranks. As per JMI admission 2018 eligibility, candidates should appear in JEE Main 2018 must have cleared class XII/ intermediate or its equivalent exam with at least 55% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board. A merit list of JMI admission 2018 will be prepared displaying selected candidates’ roll numbers along with the counselling date and time as per the opted engineering programmes. Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling on the basis of JEE scores. Seat allotment for JMI admissions 2018 will be done based on the merit rank obtained in JEE Main and particular branch opted in JMI admission 2018 application form. Through JMI admissions 2018, applicants will be offered admission in around 350 seats in 5 engineering branches in the university. For complete information about JMI admissions 2018 such as important dates, application form, eligibility, merit list, cutoff and more read the article given below on this page.
JMI Important Dates 2018
Jamia Milia Islamia has announced the dates along with information brochure. JMI admissions application form has released online on December 5, 2017. JMI admission 2018 important dates are listed in the table given below:
|JMI Admission 2018 Events||Dates|
|Availability of JMI admission form||December 5, 2017|
|Last Date for submission of JMI admission form||March 7, 2018|
|Display of merit list for JMI admission||Last week of June 2018|
|Date of admission from selected list||First week of July 2018|
|Display of 1st waiting list||Second week of July 2018|
|Display of 2nd waiting list||Second week of July 2018|
|Display of 3rd waiting list||Last week of July 2018|
|Display of 4th waiting list||First week of August 2018|
|Spot admission (for vacant seats, if any)||Second week of August 2018|
JMI EEE 2018 Application Form
- The application form filling procedure for JMI EEE 2018 will be begun from 5 December 2017.
- The students will not have any other way to fill the form other than online.
- After registration, the aspirants must key in the requisite details namely name, father’s name, the name, of course, category, nationality, and many details relating to the application.
- While filling the form, the students must make sure that each data is provided in a precise and articulate manner. If the information is to be incorrect in any way, then the application form will become invalid and you no longer be applying for the form.
- Attach the small size photo and signature in the way that the instructions are given in the form.
- After the completion of application procedures, the form must be submitted in an online way.
- It makes a necessary mention that the payment is required to be done by online means.
- The copy must be taken at the end of application procedures.
- The aspirants are commanded to submit the application fee through given medium: –
- The online payment can be done by net banking, credit card, debit card, ATM plus Debit card.
- The aspirants filling the form will be charged with RS. 550 along with additional bank charges.
- The fee amount may be paid in the form of cash going to any department of State Bank of India by way of Challan received from the site.
Age requirement – The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on October 1, 2018
Qualifying Examination – For JMI’s B.Tech programmes candidates must appear in JEE Main 2018 Paper 1
Academic qualification – Candidates must have passed Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2)/intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with at least 55% in PCM. Candidates must have passed 10+2 in 2016, 2017 or appearing in 2018
JMI Merit List 2018
On the basis of score obtained by candidates in JEE Main 2018, a merit list will be prepared by the Jamia Milia Islamia. JMI admission merit list will be prepared category wise and will contain JEE Main 2018 roll number, JMI registration number and their personal details including their name father’s name. In case, two or more students obtain the same rank, the tie breaking rule will be applied to determine their merit ranks. Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling and seat allotment process on the basis of the merit list announced by the university.
JMI 2018 Counselling
As mentioned above, the aspirants looking for doing B.tech or B.Arch must keep in mind the total marks obtained by you is taken in to account. They need to participate in JEE Main 1(B.Tech) and JEE Main 2)B.Arch) in order to take admission and they will require to take part in JMI and JEE Main 2018 altogether.
It is informed that the counselling has been scheduled to be organized on last week of July 2018 once there is a proclamation of result. Those who are selected will be taking part in the upcoming 2018 counselling session.
At the time of counselling, the aspirants must submit the fee and provide the name of course as per choice. Then they will be given the seat based on rank they might be achieving, chosen course listed by them, no of seats. They must present themselves carrying the verified documents while counselling is being held at the exact time.
JMI Reservation Seats 2018
Candidates need to apply only under one reserved category. It is important that they must fulfill the other prescribed JMI admission 2018 eligibility criteria. Check below the percentage wise distribution of seats reserved for JMI admission 2018:
- 30% of the seats in every programme will be reserved for Muslim applicants,
- 10% for Muslim women applicants
- 10% for Muslim OBC and ST candidates
- 3% seats will be reserved for physically challenged persons under JMI reservation criteria 2018
JMI Cutoff 2018
JMI Admission cutoff will be announced by JMI after declaration of the merit list. The university will decide the cut off for JMI Admissions 2018 on the basis of total applications /registrations and total number of seats available in under graduate engineering courses. Candidates have to make sure that they apply separately for JEE Main 2018 and for JMI Admissions 2018. Candidates will be provided here the JMI admission cutoff as soon as it is released by the university.
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg,
New Delhi – 1100 25,
Helpdesk numbers: +91-9836219994, +91-9836289994, +91-9836319994
Helpdesk email ID: Admission2018@jmi.ac.in
Board telephone numbers +91(11)26981717, 26984617, 26984658, 26988044, 26987183
Dean, Faculty of Engineering & Technology: +91(11)26985831
Extension 2200, 2201(Through Board Numbers)
Official website: //jmi.ac.in/