JKPSC Recruitment 2018 for Range Officer Posts
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018:– JKPSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Range Officer Grade I Vacancy at 44 posts. Interested candidates may be apply by 20th April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have B.Sc. Forestry.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 Notification
JKPSC Range Officer 44 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 15th March 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 20th April 2018.
1. F0r General/OBC candidates application fee Rs:- 1005/-
2. For Reserved Candidates Application fee Rs:- 505/-
3. Other fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website jkpsc.nic.in by 20th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details go to official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission – Range Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission – Range Officer Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Interview List/ Result
For Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission – Range Officer you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List