JIPMER 2018 MBBS Application has been released on 7th March 2018. JIPMER 2018 admission will be managed by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry. JIPMER University is one of the famous Institution in India, which offer education in the field of medicine. The University organizes JIPMER 2018 MBBS entrance exam to get admission to the MBBS programme for 200 seats. These programmes are offered by the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER 2018.
JIPMER Important Dates
Here, we are providing the official schedule of JIPMER Entrance Exam 2018:
|Application Form Availability||7th March 2018|
|Last Date of Form Submission||13th April 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Admit Card Issued||21st May to 3rd June 2018|
|JIPMER Exam Date||3rd June 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or before 20th June 2018|
|1st Counselling||27th – 29th June 2018|
|2nd Counselling||25th July 2018|
|3rd Counselling||20th August 2018|
|Final Counselling||28th September 2018|
|Closing of Admission||30th September 2018|
JIPMER Application Form 2018
- The exam conducting authority has released the JIPMER 2018 Application Form through online mode only.
- Candidates can get the application form from 7th March 2018 till 13th April 2018.
- There is no other mode to fill the JIPMER application except online mode.
- Candidates can fill the JIPMER Online application form carefully, no changes will be allowed after the form submission.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for further reference.
The application fee is Rs. 1500 (Rs. 1200 for SC/ST & P-SC/ST candidates). The fee can be paid via online mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking). NRI & OCI candidates will have to pay Rs. 3000/- as an application fee. OPH & P-OPH candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- NRI & OCI candidates can also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed 17 years in the admission year, i.e. 2018.
- Relaxation: There is no relaxation for reserved categories in the age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure at least 60% marks (GEN), 50% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 50% marks (GEN OPH) in PCB subjects.
JIPMER 2018 MBBS Exam Pattern
JIPMER 2018 MBBS Entrance Exam will be held on 3rd June 2018. The JIPMER exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be objective type.
- No. of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is NO process of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
JIPMER 2018 Syllabus
The JIPMER MBBS Syllabus will be comprised of Class 11th & 12th Subjects. The syllabus is prescribed by the CBSE & State Board. The questions will come from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning, English and Comprehension.
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Communication Systems
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- The diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text