Examin, an online Exam software, which facilitates users to practice various competitive exams and take up mock tests like JEE Mock test, NEET Mock test, UPSC Mock Test, Railway exam mock test & more. In this article, Examin provides complete details of the ITPO Recruitment 2019 | 20 Deputy Manager & Senior Assistant Vacancy – How to Apply, Eligibility, Important dates and more.
ITPO Recruitment 2019:
ITPO-India Trade Promotion Organisation has invited applications for 2019 recruitment to the post of Deputy Manager and Senior Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 February 2019.
ITPO Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization Name||India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager and Senior Assistant (Electrical)|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|ITPO Official Wesite||www.indiatradefair.com|
ITPO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
• Deputy Manager – 16 Posts
• Senior Assistant – 4 Posts
ITPO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants who have completed Degree / Diploma / PG or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ITPO Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
- Deputy Manager: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-
- Senior Assistant (Electrical): Rs. 29,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/–
- Written Exam
- Rs. 1000/- for all Deputy Manager
- Rs. 700/- for Senior Assistant
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): No Fees
How to Apply for ITPO Recruitment 2019:
- Go to official website ITPO.
- Click on option Career on the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility and Apply.
- Complete the ITPO Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ITPO Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.02.2019