IPU CET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
IPU CET Exam Cutoff Marks 2017, Law Entrance Exams 2018 / National and State Law Entrance Test, IPU CET 2018 Sample Paper and Practice paper, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test, Law Entrance Exam 2018, National Level Law Entrance Test 2018-19, IPU CET Admit Card 2018, Download IPU CET Hall Ticket 2018, IPU CET Question Papers 2018 Download & Last Year Question
IPU CET 2018 Exam Dates have been released now. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) for admission to various UG, PG courses offered in the field of engineering, medical, dental, law, etc. Candidates seeking admission in GGSIPU affiliated colleges have to appear and qualify entrance exam for the respective course. Here, aspirants can check complete information regarding IPU CET 2018.
About IPU CET
The IPU CET Law 2018 examination will be commenced by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). IPU CET Law 2018 means Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test Law 2018. All the aspirants who are interested in appearing for IPU CET Law 2018 are advised to take a look at the following information to know better on IPU CET Law 2018. Applicants who all are getting qualified in IPU CET Law 2018 will be getting admission into five-year integrated programs such as BA LLB and BBA LLB. All the important details regarding IPU CET Law 2018 such as Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, and Result has provided below. Take a look at the following details to know better on IPU CET Law 2018.
IPU CET Law 2018 Important Dates
According to the last year notification, we are providing here all the probable dates for IPU CET Law 2018. Candidate can check this and prepare them self for IPU CET Law exam.
|1.||Date of release of exam notification||Last week of November 2017|
|2.||Application process will start||The First week of February 2018|
|3.||Application process will end||The Second week of April 2018|
|4.||Date of issue of admit card||First week of May 2018|
|5.||Date of conducting IPU CET Law exam||The Second week of May 2018|
|6.||Date announcement of result||Last week May 2018|
IPU CET Law 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of IPU CET Law 2018 will be as follows. All the aspirants who are interested in appearing for IPU CET Law 2018 must go through the following details to know better regarding the eligibility criteria of IPU CET Law 2018. All the applicants should have qualified in 12th/ HSC with English as a major subject. Applicants must score at least minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
According to the bar council of India, the authority of BCI has introduced age bar for this examination and the same is maximum 20 years of age will be allowed. Applicants who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria of IPU CET Law 2018 will not be allowed to appear in the examination. So, the applicants are advised to ensure the eligibility before they are going to apply in for the examination.
Application Fees IPU CET Law 2018
|Fee in INR||Category|
IPU CET Law 2018 Online Application
Here you get the information regarding the IPU CET LAW 2018 Online application form. With the help of that, you can register yourself for IPU CET law exam.
- Applicants applying for law educational programs in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are required to take care of the mentioned points during filling the IPU CET Law form 2018.
- Applicants s necessary to read and know IPU CET law eligibility standards before filling the application as it mentions the requirements for admissions into undergraduate(UG) law educational programs of GGSIPU.
- Applicants s must have a valid e-mail id and mobile number as these are the compulsory details for IPU CET law 2018 online registration.
- The IPU CET Law 2018 login id and password will be sent to the email account and mobile number via email from IPU.
- After getting that the applicants can access and fill IPU CET Law 2018 from using the login account.
- Applicants are suggested to keep scanned copies of photograph and signature in defined dimensions at hand as they require to upload the photograph and signature during filling the IPU CET Law Application Form 2018.
- Further, Applicants also require to pay an application fee for IPU CET law 2018 in either of the modes–online/ offline using multiple payment options.
- The Applicants at the final stage of IPU CET Law 2018 application method are needed to verify the details of the filled form and submit the same before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET Law Exam 2018
- Applicant should be Indian Nationality.
- Applicants must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with English.
- They need to get at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The Bar Council of India (BCI) is preparing to introduce age criteria to appear for this exam. Applicants, not satisfying the necessary criteria, are restricted to apply for IPU CET Law 2018. Hence, they should ensure their eligibility before they apply for the exam.
Applicants, not satisfying the necessary criteria, are restricted to apply for IPU CET Law 2018. Hence, they should ensure their eligibility before they apply for the exam.
How to register and apply for IPU CET LAW 2018?
- Go on The official link of IPU CET law 2018 application form
- Here you need to fill several details–Name, Date of birth, E-mail id and Mobile number in the page for IPU CET Law online registration.
- After filling all the details please check your e-mail account and mobile number for receiving password and login id.
- Now you can Enter details for filling IPU CET Law Application Form 2018.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.before this please check all the details once.
- Now you can Continue to application fee payment option.
- You can choose your payment mode of the fee payment – online/ offline
IPU CET Law 2018 – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of IPU CET Law 2018 will be as follows. All the applicants who are going to appear in IPU CET Law 2018 are advised to take a look at the following table to know better about the IPU CET Law 2018 Exam Pattern.
|Examination Centres||The IPU CET Law 2018 examination will be commenced in six different centres across India.|
|Mode of the Examination||The examination will be commenced in pen-paper mode.|
|Number of Questions||There will be a total of 150 questions asked in the examination.|
|Total Marks||The total marks of the examination will be 600 (Each question will have 4 marks, so 150 * 4 = 600 marks).|
|Total Duration||The total duration of the examination will be 2 Hours and 30 Minutes (150 Minutes).|
|Negative Marking||Each incorrect answer will lead to deduction of 1 mark(s). Marking of more than one answer for the same question will lead to the same.|
Participating Institutes for IPU CET Law 2018
All participating institutes listed below accept the score of IPU CET Law 2018 for admission to its undergraduate five-year law programs.
|Name of Institute||Number of Seats||Programmes Offered|
|Shri Krishna College of Education||80||BA LLB|
|JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus||120||BA LLB|
|Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies||300||BA LLB and BBA LLB|
|Ideal Institute of Management and Technology||110||BA LLB|
|Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology||180||BA LLB and BBA LLB|
|Delhi Metropolitan Education||240||BA LLB and BBA LLB|
|Delhi Institute of Rural Development||175||BA LLB|
|Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies||300||BA LLB and BBA LLB|
|BLS Institute of Technology Management||60||BA LLB|
|Amity Law School||240||BA LLB|
|University School of Law and Legal Studies||100||BA LLB and BBA LLB|
IPU CET Law 2018 Admit Card
Indraprastha University will issue admit card of eligible candidates in online mode only. Applicants need to login the official website with their login details to download the admit card. While coming to the exam center, they require to bring the admit card along with one of the identification proofs else applicant will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
IPU CET Cut Off 2018
IPU CET cut off will provide you idea about the possibility of selection in the courses offered by IPU affiliated colleges. IPU will release the cut off marks separately for each course. The cut off marks will depend upon seats available in particular course, previous years cut off marks, number of students appearing the exam, etc.
IPU CET Law 2018 – Counselling Process
The counselling process of IPU CET Law 2018 will be commenced by GGSIPU after the declaration of result. All the applicants who are getting qualified in IPU CET Law 2018 must attend the counselling process. Applicants who are not going to attend in counselling process of IPU CET Law 2018 will not be allowed to get admission. Aspirants have to complete the counselling process in order to get admission.