India’s Rank on different index 2018 PDF Download
Read to know the ranking of India in different indexes in 2017. List of India’s ranking on various World Human Development Index. List of India’s ranking on various indexes is an important current affairs topic for MBA, Bank PO and other competitive exams. Global Happiness report was released by United Nations at an event celebrating ‘International Day of Happiness’. We can expect 1 question from India’s rankings in different indexes under general awareness section in IBPS Bank Exams.
- was released by at an event celebrating on
- is Swiss Nonprofit Organization and its headquarters is located in
- is calculated every year by (International Food Policy Research Institute). IFPRI Head Office: Washington D.C.,
- published by measures by considering weapons of mass destruction, extreme weather events, water crises, natural disasters, climate change mitigation and adoption etc.,
- The aims to indicate whether the livelihood of the people from certain country or city with a capitalist economy is easily affected by crony capitalism.
- will be published by measuring progress towards parity between men and women in terms of economy, education, health and political representation.
- released by (United Nations Development Program).
- is international financial organization and its headquarters is located in Washington D.C. in the
Ease of Doing Business
World’s Most Valuable Nation Brand
World Press Freedom
Global Environment Performance
New Zealand and Denmark
Renewable Energy Country Attractiveness
Global Retail Development
Sustainable Development Goals
Travel & Tourism Competitiveness
Foreign Direct Investment Confidence
Foreign Direct Investment inflows
Global Gender Gap