IIFT 2018: Result, Score Card, Cut Off & Admission Procedure, Eligibility
The written exam of IIFT 2018 was conducted on December 3. Announcement of result January 5, 2018. IIFT has declared IIFT result on January 5. IIFT is still waiting for UGC’s approval of its Kakinada campus in Andhra Pradesh.
IIFT 2018: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has declared IIFT result on January 5. The examination authority has released the list of candidates shortlisted for the second round. According to IIFT result, 1976 candidates have qualified for Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview. The written exam of IIFT 2018 was conducted on December 3 across 20 cities. Around 50,000 candidates have appeared in the exam. IIFT 2018 scorecard will be released soon. The GD, WSA, and PI of IIFT will be conducted in January/February 2018.
IIFT 2018 Important Dates
Candidates can check below for IIFT 2018 important dates.
|1.||Release of IIFT notification||July 25, 2017|
|2.||Availability of Brochure||July 25, 2017|
|3.||Commencement of Application process||July 25, 2017|
|4.||End date to apply||September 15, 2017 (Earlier date was September 8)|
|5.||Last date to request for changing the test centre||November 03, 2017|
|6.||Availability of admit card||November 15, 2017|
|7.||Entrance test to be held on||December 3, 2017 (Earlier date was November 26)|
|8||IIFT answer key (unofficial)||December 3, 2017|
|9.||Announcement of result||January 5, 2018|
|10||Announcement of final list of candidates for admission to both campuses||Last week of March 2018|
Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any disciplines with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories)
Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 08th October 2018
No age limit
Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories
For Foreign Nationals/NRI/Children of NRIs: Seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and the admission is considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score and interview
IIFT Registration 2018
- IIFT 2018 registration can be done through online as well as offline
- Candidates can obtain the application forms offline from IIFT counter.
- Forms can also be obtained through post by sending a DD of requisite amount along with the “Request Application”.
- The candidates belonging from SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer) category have to send the printout of the online application form along with self-attested Caste certificate.
- Candidates making payment through DD have to mandatorily send the DD along with the printout of filled-in online application form to the IIFT office.
- All the enclosures should be reached by registered post/speed post/courier only to the following address:
Section Officer (GSD),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016.
Ph. 011-2685 7908
The Application Fee is Rs.1550/- for General candidates; Rs.775/- for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates and US $80 (INR Rs. 4500/-) for Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI Candidates.
Two Modes are available for fee payment:
- Online Mode –Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Master)
- Offline Mode –Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
IIFT Admit Card 2018
IIFT admit card is available online only. Candidates whose applications have been accepted for IIFT entrance test has been issued admit cards. To download IIFT admit card candidates have to enter their name and application number. The admit card have candidate’s details, address, time and date of exam. Candidates should bring the printout of IIFT admit card along with any of the photo-identity proof such as Passport, Election I-Card, Aadhaar card, Driving License, PAN card or College I-Card to the examination centre on the day of exam. In case there is any error in the details
IIFT Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English Comprehension||36 questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25 questions|
|Logical Reasoning||42 questions|
|Quantitative Analysis||20 questions|
There is a provision of negative marking. 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Prepare for IIFT
Here are the few preparation tips for preparing the IIFT exam:
- Make your exam strategy including time management, the speed with accuracy and strategy for how to score maximum marks.
- Students are advised to practice mock tests to analyze your strengths and weakness.
- Don’t mark the answer casually as 1/3rd will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The study from a right book matters a lot, therefore, look for the best book.