Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 352 Clerks. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 07-01-2019 to 04-02-2019.
More details about HSSC Recruitment (2019), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Clerk:
Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized university and passed Matriculation Examination with Hindi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age Permissible|
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
General/OBC candidates have to pay application fee through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card or Through E Challan. Ex-servicemen and PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
|General||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 375/-|
|SC/ST/BC/ESM||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 100/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other States||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 375/-|
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2019?
Step 1: The applicant can apply through online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is access to the internet.
Step 2: Open registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)’.
Step 3: Fill the registration form with all the required details.
Step 4: Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant through e-mail on recorded Email ID as well as by SMS on his/her mobile phone.
Step 5: The applicant who completes Registration should go to Bank for deposit of fee after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration. In case an applicant fails to deposit the requisite fee, his/her application shall stand automatically canceled/rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
Step 6: Upload the scanned image files of the latest passport size, colored photograph, and signature and then fill in the application fee remittance/deposit details.
Step 7: After depositing the fee in the Bank, login to the website with the Registration ID and Password and fill in the Fee Payment details.
Terms and conditions:
1. The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased at any time before the completion of the selection process without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
2. The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 07.02.2018.
3. The original documents shall be produced by the candidates as and when demanded.
4. Hon’ble Committee reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including the selection criterion as spell out in the advertisement.
5. The admission of applicants at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification at any time before or after the interview, it is found that an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature shall stand canceled without any further notice.
6. No candidate is allowed in the examination centers with mobile & other baggage material during the written test and Computer Proficiency Test.
7. All the candidates have to give an undertaking in their online application form that they will work anywhere in the State where they will be posted, as per the merit, if selected.
8. The candidature of the candidate who conceals any material fact or furnishes any false information may be rejected by the Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee at any stage.
9. In case any discrepancy in the advertisement published in various newspapers etc., the content as put on the official website of S.S.S.C. i.e. www.sssc.gov.in will prevail.
10. Hon’ble Committee reserves the right to conduct the examination anywhere within the jurisdiction of the High Court of Punjab and Haryana. S