Heavy Water Board Jobs: 229 Vacancies for Trainee
Department Atomic Energy Recruitment 2018: – DAE has issued a notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Technician B & C, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Nurse Group B Vacancyat 229 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 25th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Department Atomic Energy Notification 1/2018
1. Candidates should have passed MBBS, Any Degree, MD/ MS.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Department Atomic Energy Vacancy 2018 Notification
DAE Steno, UDC & Technician 229 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 26th May 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25th June 2018.
1. For All Candidates Application Fee Rs. 100/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee Nil.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website dae.nic.in by 25th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Skii Test, Advanced Test, Written Test & Interview.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Department Atomic Energy – Stenographer, UDC & Technician Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Department Atomic Energy – Stenographer, UDC & Technician Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key /Interview/ Result
For Department Atomic Energy – Stenographer, UDC & Technician you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key
⇒ Interview List