GNDU 2018 Recruitment, Online Form, 456 Asst Professor Posts
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment 2018: – GNDU has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancy at 456 post. Interested candidates may apply by 28th May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Guru Nanak Dev University Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have UGC.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age details go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Guru Nanak Dev University Vacancy 2018 Notification
GNDU Assistant Professor 456 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 18th May 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 28th May 2018.
1. For General candidates fee Rs 1000/-
2. For ST/SC/PH candidates Rs 500/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website gndu.ac.in by 28th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Test.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Guru Nanak Dev University – Assistant Professor Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Guru Nanak Dev University – Assistant Professor Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Guru Nanak Dev University – Assistant Professor you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key