DHS Assam Chowkidar, Ward Boy & Girl Admit Card Updates 2018
Directorate Health Service Assam Recruitment 2017: – DHS Assam has issued a notification for the recruitment of Night Chowkidar, Ward Boy & Ward Girl Vacancy at 328 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 3rd January 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Directorate Health Service Assam Recruitment Notification 2017
1. Candidates should have passed Minimum 8th class.
2. More Post wise education qualification details go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 43 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Candidates Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule and Regulation.
Directorate Health Service Assam Vacancy Notification 2017
DHS Assam 328 Chowkidar, Ward Boy & Girl Post – Application Form
1. Notification Date:- 14th December 2017.
2. Last date for Submission of Application:- 3rd January 2018.
1. For General candidates should pay Rs 250/-
2. For ST/SC/OBC candiadtes Rs 150/-
How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- Directorate of Health Services Assam
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website dhs.assam.gov.in by 3rd January 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details go to official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Directorate Health Service Assam – Chowkidar, Ward Boy & Girl Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Directorate Health Service Assam – Chowkidar, Ward Boy & Girl Apply Online or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card | Answer Ket | Result
For Directorate Health Service Assam – Chowkidar, Ward Boy & Girl you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key