Coffee Board Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Job Vacancies
Coffee Board Recruitment 2018: – Coffee Board has issued a notification for the recruitment of Technical & Project Asst Vacancy at 02 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 30th May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Coffee Board Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age details please go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Coffee Board Vacancy 2018 Notification
Coffee Board Technical & Project Asst 02 Post Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 13th May 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th May 2018.
Pay Scale Details
Candidates pay scale Rs. 20000/-.
How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- Project Coordinator, Soliga Tribal Coffee Project, Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001.
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website indiacoffee.org by 30th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details please go to official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Coffee Board – Technical & Project Asst Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Coffee Board – Technical & Project Asst Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card/ Result
For Coffee Board – Technical & Project Asst you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card