About CMR Institute Of Technology:
He is Dean – Innovation & Incubation & Serves as Associate Professor in Department of Computer Science & Engineering at CMR Institute of Technology Hyderabad (Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad).
An active researcher; published research papers in IEEE, Elsevier & Springer Conferences, authored several books and edited volumes of Springer series, most of which are indexed in SCOPUS database. Awarded with the prestigious Early Career Research Award in the year 2016 by Science Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology Government of India.
Senior Member of IEEE, An active Volunteer of IEEE Hyderabad section; volunteered in the capacity of Treasurer, Secretary & Chairman of IEEE Young Professionals Affinity Group & IEEE Computer Society. Was involved as organizer in many technical & non-technical workshops, seminars & conferences of IEEE & Springer. During the tenure I had an honour of working with top leaders of IEEE and awarded with best IEEE Young Professional award in 2017 by IEEE Hyderabad Section.
• Cyber Crime & Security
• Cognitive Science
• Neurocognitive predictors of eating behavior and disorders
Research achievements and recognition
• Early Career Research Award by Science Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India.
CMR Institute Of Technology Courses:
Fee Receipt: Students have to pay their fees as per the prescribed schedule. Late fee is collected after the due date. The drafts / cash have to be deposited in the accounts section and the computerized receipt is issued for the same.
ID Card: Identity cards are issued to students at the time of admission. It is mandatory that the students wear the identity card as long as they are in the campus.
Gate Pass: Students should remain in their respective class rooms till the completion of the college timings. In case they want to leave early, they must obtain a gate pass duly signed by the HOD concerned and the Principal.
Bonafide Certificate: Bonafide certificates for bus passes and other purposes are issued after the student submits an application form and gets approval from the Principal.
Bus Pass: Students availing APSRTC transport have to get their bus pass applications duly attested by the Principal. Those who travel by college buses have to pay prescribed fee to obtain the receipt and college bus pass.
Scholarships: All the SC, ST, BC and EBC students can apply for scholarships subject to fulfillment of annual income criteria. Apart from this, the Institution provides merit scholarships to deserving students.
e-Notice / Notice Board: Students should practice browsing the e-board at foyer, notice boards at the department and lab regularly for updating their information.
Original Certificates: It is mandatory that every student deposits his / her original certificates and the same will be returned after the successful completion of their course.
Memorandum of Marks: Students can obtain their memorandum of marks of particular semester from the specified counters in the examination branch as soon as they are received from the University.
Online Academic Report: Online report of the students’ performance in the Mid Exams, Semester Exams as well as End Exams is available for access of students and their parents for regular appraisal.
Attendance Information: The parent / guardian can access online campus software to ascertain their ward’s daily attendance. The parent / guardian of the student who absents without intimation will be informed through SMS every day after 11:00 A.M.
A Candidates who has passed the Second Year Pre-University or XII standard or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Bio Technology and obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in these subjects is eligible.
Admission Criteria is EAMCET
Admissions into B.Tech. course is done through TSEAMCET a common entrance test conducted by the Government of Telangana. 70% of the seats are allotted for the merit students under convener quota of TSEAMCET. 30% of the seats are filled under Management category
CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT), Hyderabad Admission 2019: Cut Off, Important Dates:
The CMR Institute of Technology came into existence in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana. The institute is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
The institute offers B.Tech in four different disciplines viz. Civil, Mechanical, Electronic Communication, and Computer Science under its UG wing, MBA and M.Tech in different specializations are offered at PG level.
- The application process conducted by the institute is offline.
- The candidates seeking admission in B.Tech must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The selection of candidates in B.Tech is based on the score of JEE Main and TS EAMCET 2019.
- For MBA, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% marks.
- Selection in MBA is based on the score of TS ICET/ TS PGECET 2019.
- Admission in M.Tech requires the candidates to have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and technology from any recognised university.
- Final selection of the candidates in M.Tech is based on GATE 2019 score.
- Selection of candidates for B-Category seats in all courses will be a subject to merit in qualifying exam and personal interview.
Highlights of CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT), Hyderabad Admission
|Name of the College||CMR Institute of Technology (CMRIT)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Name of the Entrance||JEE Main/TS EAMCET 2019 – B.Tech TS ICET/TS PGECET 2019 – MBA GATE 2019 – M.Tech|
|Entrance Mode||Offline and online|
CMR Institute Of Technology Campus:
CMR Institute Of Technology Placement:
The following are to aim to accomplish tasks in every academic year
· To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions
· Maintaining and regularly updating database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
· Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
· Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures
· Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
· Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
· Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies and TPO’s to promote our institute.
· Collecting feedback from employers where our students are selected.
· To assist students for industrial training at the end of fourth and sixth semester.
· To assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
· To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
· To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
· To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
1) Highlighting articles on departmental notice boards regarding Competitive & Industrial Career Opportunities.
2) Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sectors and off campus drives.
3)Giving Motivational Talks.
4) Conducting Psychometric Test.
Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students as entry level Graduate Engineer Trainees.