CMC Vellore 2018: Application Form, Entrance Exam Date, Admission
Application Form Starts – 3rd week of February 2018. Online Application Form Closing Date – 4th week of March 2018. Date for Test – Last week of May, 2018. CMC Vellore 2018: Application Form, Entrance Exam Date, Admission.
CMC Vellore 2018 examination will be administrated by the CMC (Christian Medical College), Vellore. It is a medical college and hospital which offers excellent education in the field of medical. This university gives admission to students in B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc & many other courses. Admission to MBBS course will be done on the basis of NEET Score. Students also have to go through an aptitude test set by CMC for final admission in MBBS course. CMC Vellore exam is a university level entrance examination. It offers courses in diploma, UG, PG and doctoral levels. Candidates can check complete details about CMC Vellore 2018 including application form, exam dates, exam pattern, admission procedure, etc.
UG Courses Offered Under Group A:
- Sc Nursing
- Allied Health Sciences Degree
Diploma, MPH, M.Sc & Fellowship Courses (Group B):
- Fellowship Courses
- Allied Health Sciences Diplomas
- Post Graduate Diplomas
- MPH (Master of Public Health)
CMC Vellore 2018 Exam Dates:
Here candidates can see below the CMC Vellore 2018-19 Exam Dates with UG & PG Exam.
UG Exam Dates:
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form Submit date Start||3rd week of February 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||4th week of March 2018|
|Submit the Other Documents Last date||1st week of April 2018|
|Admit Card date release||2 weeks before the exam|
|CMC Vellore 2018-19 Date for Test||Last week of May, 2018|
|Date of Counselling/Interview||Middle of June, 2018|
CMC Vellore PG Exam Dates:
|Online application form release date||1st week of November 2017|
|Last date for online Application form||Last week of January 2018|
|PG NEET 2018 Score Online submission||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date for receipt of payment proof ( Through DD/challan)||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date for receipt of supporting documents||1st week of February 2018|
|Relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies (Last date)||1st week of February 2018|
|Candidates list Release for invited for Step 2||4th week of February 2018|
|Medical Checkup & Registration at Vellore||2nd week of March 2018|
|Step 2: Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore||3rd week of March 2018|
|Final selection list Release date||3rd week of March 2018|
|Acceptance before 12.00 noon||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admission for Degree Programmes Registration||4th week of March 2018|
|Admission for Diploma Courses Registration||4th week of March 2018|
Eligibility For CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Application Form:
The applicant will eligible for CMC Vellore MBBS application form if the applicant has satisfied the following:
|· The applicant age should be between 17 year to 35|
|· Less than 17-year applicant does not allowed to fill the form.|
|· In case of upper age limit will be applicable as per rules and regulations.|
Required Qualification For MBBS Course:
|· 12th class certificate from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects have passed.|
|· 60% marks required for general category candidates.|
|· 40% marks for reserved category candidates.|
Educational Qualification For MBBS Course:
For MD/MS Courses: –
- Applicants have a valid degree in MBBS from an approved university.
|Opening of Apply Online||February 2018|
|Closing of Online Application forms||March 2018|
|Admit cards release||15 days before exam|
|Exam will manage||last of May 2018|
|Result of Main exam||June or July 2018|
For Group A:
Applicants need to pay Rs. 800 /- as application fee with an additional Fee of Rs. 500 per course
For Group B:
- Applicants have to pay application fee of 800/– with an additional fee of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates can make payment via online mode through Debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking or Via offline mode through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of
Christian Medical College,
Vellore, India, 632002
CMC Vellore 2018 Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions:Multiple Choice Questions or Objective Type Questions
- Examination Language:English Language Only
- Examination Mode:Online Mode Computer Based Test
- Number of Questions:240 Questions
- Total Time Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme:Each correct answer will be awarded by 1 mark
|S. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|3||Biology / Biotechnology||60||60|
CMC Vellore Admit Card 2018:
- The provision for admit card is based on the online mode
- It will be provided 15 days before the exam commencement
- Applicants are required to carry the admit card’s hard copy along with an original ID proof while entering into the examination hall
- Admit card will remain same Group A and Group B courses
CMC Vellore Syllabus
The syllabus of CMC Vellore 2018 will consist the course of 12th class boards recognized by the TN Dr MGR Medical University. The syllabus of the entrance test contains topics from Chemistry, Physics, Biology & General Ability including speed & accuracy and some questions from current topical interest. The syllabus will also vary as per the courses opted by students.
How to Prepare for CMC Vellore
Students can check here some preparation tips for the CMC Vellore 2018 entrance examination:
- First, go through the complete syllabus of the examination.
- Keep in touch of all subjects of the syllabus.
- Study all of them thoroughly in deep.
- Revision is very much important for any exam, so, keep revise before 2-3 days of main exam.
- Refer best books & study materials for preparations.
CMC Vellore 2018 Result
- It is expected that result of CMC Vellore 2018 Entrance Examination will be declared in the month of June (1st week of June) 2018.
- Merit list will be made on the basis of marks secured by all students in the examination.
- Shortlisted students whose will declared qualified for entrance examination will be called for further selection process as per Christian Medical College rules like for counselling or for the interview.
CMC Vellore Cut-off
Cut-off is a very important parameter to predict candidates rank in the appeared entrance exam. It is the minimum marks secured by the candidates to appeared in the exam or qualify the exam. For appearing in top rank, candidates have to score maximum marks. A separate merit list will prepare on the basis of cut-off. On the basis of cut-off scores candidates will get admission.
CMC Vellore 2018 Admission:
Those who clear the examination will further move for counseling
- A merit list will be prepared based on the performance attained in the entrance exam
- Then shortlisted candidates will be given a call for further admission formalities like interview and lots more
- In order to get done with the counseling, carry all the important documents. Make sure for carrying original documents along for verification purpose
- Those who are chosen for admission need to report to the venue for confirmation of the admission