Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018- Peon Physical & Skill Test Date
BHC Recruitment 2018: – Bombay High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Peon Vacancy at 72 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 21st April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have 8th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 38 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification
Bombay High Court Peon 72 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th April 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21st April 2018.
For candidates fee, details go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website bhc.gov.in by 21st April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For candidates, selection process details go to official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Bombay High Court – Peon Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Bombay High Court – Peon Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Log In
Short List/ Admit Card / Result
For Bombay High Court – Peon you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ List of Shortlisted candidates for Screening /Written Test
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Publication of a list of Eligible Candidates for the Physical Test, Skill Test