Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: – BOB has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer Vacancy at 600 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 2nd July 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have pass Degree.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th June 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 2nd July 2018.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 600/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 100/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 2nd July 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Exam.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Bank of Baroda – Probationary Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Bank of Baroda – Probationary Officer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Bank of Baroda – Probationary Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key