BITSAT 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
BITSAT 2018 is also referred as Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. It is a university level examination, which is organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. BITSAT exam is an online based examination conducted for providing admissions to all the degree courses offered by BITS and its other campuses.
Through BITSAT, aspirants will be admitted to the following Integrated First degree programmes:
(i) BITS, Pilani – Pilani Campus:
- BE: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing.
- MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics and
- MSc: General Studies
(ii) BITS, Pilani – K. K. Birla Goa Campus:
- BE: Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical
- MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
(iii) BITS, Pilani – Hyderabad Campus:
- BE: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing
- MSc: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics
The College Has Three Campuses In India:
- BITS Pilani Campus
2. KK Birla Goa
3. KK Birla Hyderabad
BITSAT 2018 Important Dates :
|Starting Date to Submit BITSAT Online Application Form 2018||January 2018|
|Closing Date to Submit BITSAT 2018 Online Form||March 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 Allotment of Test Center||March 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 Slot booking||March 2018 to April 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 Admit Card Release Date||April 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 Online Exam Date||May 2018|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||June 2018|
|Admit List and Wait List announcement||1st July 2018|
BITSAT 2018: Application Form
- As per the sources the online application forms will be available on the official site from the last week of December 2017.
- The application forms will be available only in official site.
- Only Indian citizen can apply for this examination.
- Candidates need to register themselves.
- Once the candidate is registered successfully then an application from will be displayed on the screen.
- Application form needs to be filled completely with all accurate details.
- After that you will have to move to payment section.
BITSAT 2018: Application Fee
- Male candidates have to pay Rs. 1900/- and Female candidates need to pay Rs.1400/-.
- Payment can be done via online mode (Debit or Credit Card) or the payment can also be done via E- Challan of ICICI bank.
- Take the hardcopy of filled application form and then send it along with payment receipt to
The Admissions Officer
BITS Pilani – 333 031
BITSAT 2018 Contact Information
Admissions Office, BITS, Pilani – 333 031 (Rajasthan) India.
Tel: 01596-515330 Fax: 01596-244183
Official Website : //www.bitsadmission.com/
Phone Number : 01596-242205
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2018:
Qualification Eligibility for other courses (except B.Pharma): Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
Qualification Eligibility for B.Pharma: Students must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects.
Appearing Candidates: Students who have passed 12th exams in 2017 or appearing in 2018 are eligible to apply.
Percentage Criteria: In the 12th exam, candidates must have obtained 75% marks in PCB/PCM group.
BITSAT Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern is mentioned below:
Duration: The duration will be total three hours (without break).
Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in computer based mode.
Type of Question: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions.
Marking Scheme: Three marks will be given for each correct answer.
Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
Number of Question: Total 150 questions will be asked.
BITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The BITSAT 2018 Exam will be purely based on NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. A sample test of this will be available on the official admission website of BITS.
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
BITSAT 2018: Admit Card
- Candidates need to visit the official site in order to download the admit card.
- Admit cards most probably will be available in the month of April, 2018.
- Admit Card is the mandatory and important document required in the examination.
- As soon as the authority release the BITSAT Admit Card 2018, candidates are suggested to download it as early as possible from the official portal.
- Authority has given time duration for certain corrections in the BITSAT Admit Card.
- In order to download it, candidates can enter their Registration no, DOB on to the official link.
The syllabus will be based on the NCERT syllabus of 11th & 12th standard. The syllabus will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. The detailed syllabus is mentioned here:
· Units & Measurement
· Newton’s Laws of Motion
· Impulse and Momentum
· Work and Energy
· Rotational Motion
· Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
· Heat and Thermodynamics
· Current Electricity
· Magnetic Effect of Current
· Electromagnetic Induction
· Modern Physics
· Electronic Devices
· Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
· Three dimensional Coordinate Geometry
· Differential calculus
· Integral calculus
· Ordinary Differential Equations
· Linear Programming
· Mathematical Modelling
· States of Matter
· Atomic Structure
· Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
· Physical and Chemical Equilibria
· Chemical Kinetics
· Hydrogen and s-block elements
· p- d- and f-block elements
· Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
· Surface Chemistry
· Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
· Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
· Biological, Industrial and Environmental chemistry
BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking
BITSAT 2018 slot booking will commence from the month of March. Through the process, eligible aspirants will be able to book the date, time and slot for BITSAT 2018 entrance exam which is held in May in two sessions – morning session (9 am to 12 noon) and evening session (2 pm to 5 pm).
For BITSAT 2018 slot booking, aspirants need to login to the website by using their BITSAT application number, Gender, Date of Birth and Email Id. Please note that once the slot is booked and the date and time reserved, any requests for change in the same will not be entertained.
BITSAT 2018 Selection Procedure
The applicants will be solely selected on the basis of Merit List. This Merit list will be generated out of the score obtained by candidates and on the basis of this score they’ll place in the order of ranking and thus a merit list will be formed.
No. of Attempts: – A candidates can apply only two times for BITSAT.
BITSAT Cut Off 2018
The cutoff is the least Marks which will be decided by the intuitions to shortlist the candidate. If any aspirants will score less than cutoff list then he/she will not get admission in any of the BITs institutions. Let us discuss the factors, on which the BITSAT Cutoff 2018 will be designed.
- Total Number of candidates appeared in BITSAT 2018 entrance exam.
- Cut off marks o the previous year.
- Exam level
- Highest scored in exam
- Average marks
BITSAT Result will also be announced on the official website of the institute. The selection for admission will be based on the merit prepared by the institute on the basis of marks attained by the candidates in the entrance exam. All the successful candidates will get admission in the institute to pursue their desired course.
Bitsat 2018 Syllabus, Bitsat 2018 Application Form, Bitsat Syllabus 2018 Pdf, BITSAT 2018 Exam: Eligibility, Dates, Registration, Syllabus, Results, BITSAT 2018: Application Form