In this article, we have listed the BHU LLB entrance exam 2018 complete details. Find Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus & more.
BHU 2018 Exam Dates for UET & PET exams have been released now. Banaras Hindu University organizes the BHU entrance examination every year. BHU will conduct the separate entrance test for UG and PG law courses. Admission into UG courses will be done through BHU UET (BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test) while admissions into PG courses will be based on BHU PET (BHU Postgraduate Entrance Test). In this article, we are mentioning details about BHU Law Entrance Exam including application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc. Also, get details about BHU Admission.
About BHU LLB
BHU LLB is an abbreviation for Banaras Hindu University Law Entrance Exam and the Banaras Hindu University conducts BHU LLB. It is organized for admission to undergraduate law courses in the state law colleges of Banaras. The BHU LLB will be conducted in the last week of May 2018.
BHU LLB 2018 will be held in a paper-based mode for admission to the 230 LLB seats of the university. The university will conduct a BHU LLB entrance exam in May 2018. To apply for BHU law entrance exam, applicants must have a BA, BSc, BCom or Shastri degree. The BHU LLB 2018 application form will be available online in the first week of February 2018 and candidates must fill the same within the last date to be eligible to appear for the test. The BHU UET law 2018 will include 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and each question will carry 3 marks. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted. These questions will be divided into four sections – Current Affairs, Aptitude, Common Legal Knowledge, and Language Comprehension. The BHU LLB 2018 result is expected to be announced in the last week of June 2018. To know more about BHU LLB 2018, dates, steps to apply, exam pattern, syllabus, counseling, etc. go through this article.
BHU Law 2018 Exam Dates (Tentative):
Students Find below all information about BHU LAW Exam 2018-19 such as Application form Date, Exam dates, Admit card, etc. Here are BHU UET & PET 2018 Application Form & Exam Details.
For BHU UET:
|Online application form start to submit||Last week of January 2018|
|Submit application form Last date||Last week of February 2018|
|Admit card date release||Before 7 days of the exam|
|Date of Entrance Exam||3rd week of May 2018|
|Result date Announce||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Starts from||1st week of July 2018|
For BHU PET:
|Online application form start to submit||4th week of January 2018|
|Submit application form Last date||4th week of February 2018|
|Admit card date release||Before one week of the exam|
|Entrance Exam Dates||3rd week of June 2018|
|Result date announce||1st week of July 2018|
|Counseling date Starts||3rd week of July 2018|
BHU Law 2018 Application Form:
- The application form will be provided via online mode only
- The process of the filling form will be done in the month of January
- The application form will be provided from offline mode
- Candidates belonging to the unreserved category are required to pay Rs.500/- as application fee.
- Reserved category candidates are required to pay Rs.250/- as application fee.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee via Net Banking and Debit/Credit Card.
BHU LLB 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria:
Given below are the eligibility criteria for BHU LLB courses 2018:
LLB (Hons.) Course:
- Candidates must have passed examination such as B.A./ B.Sc/ B.Com or have gone through the pattern of 10+2+3 or have degree from some recognized university
- The minimum score is 50% in the qualifying exam.
B.A. LLB Course:
- Candidates who have completed or appearing in class 12th or into some equivalent examination can apply for the course
- Minimum marks should be 50% for General and 45% in case of OBC category and 40% for SC or ST Category Candidates in the qualifying examination
LLM (Under Special Course of Study) Course/LLM/LLM (HRDE):
- Those who have completed or appearing in 3 years of LLB programme or 5 years of LLB programme from some recognized university can apply for the examination.
- The minimum required marks must be 50% in LLB
PhD (Full Time) Course:
- Candidates are required to appear in CRET or Common Entrance Research test commenced by BHU to appear in PhD (Full Time) Course. Those who have qualified NET/JRF are exempted from CRET.
BHU LLB 2018-19 Syllabus
- Candidates are required to check the syllabus from official notification and accordingly start preparation for BHU LLB 2018.
- Syllabus for LL. B. (Hons.) will include General Awareness and Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude and Mental Ability.
- Similarly, the syllabus for B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) will include General Studies, Aptitude Test, Current Affairs and General Knowledge about Sports.
BHU Law Entrance Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for BHU Law Entrance Exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper mode).
- Duration of Exam: The time allotted to complete the examination will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Type of Questions:Question paper will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions: There are total 150 questions in the examination.
- Total Marks: The whole question paper is of 450 marks.
BHU LLB Result
BHU LLB Result 2018 for LLB courses. The result will be announced online on the official portal of BHU LLB by Banaras Hindu University (BHU). The result is declared in the last week of June 2018. The result will consist of the merit list on the basis of marks of the candidates. The candidates will be called on the basis of the merit list for the counseling. The BHU LLB authority releases result for different courses provided by the university. The Result of BHU LLB has been announced by Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
The correct number of questions answered by the candidate will decide the result. There will be a total of 120 questions and candidate will be able to tick maximum correct out of it. Applicants should download the result and should preserve the score till the admission procedure is complete for further use in BHU LLB.
The counseling process will take place in the month of July. The candidates who are shortlisted will be given a call for counseling. The admission will be provided based on the merit list.
Documents Required During Counseling:
- Mark Sheet of Graduation
- Transfer Certificate
- Entrance Test Admit Card
- 10thand 12th or Equivalent Mark Sheet
- 10thand 12th or Equivalent Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate