Best books for AIEEE 2018 exams listed below:
Preparing for engineering exam in India is tough. It gets tricky when one has to choose the best reference books for preparation. In this article Examin experts lists down Best Books to prepare For AIEEE 2018 exam.
A first step towards successful AIEEE preparation is choosing the right book for AIEEE. However, aspirants should avoid referring too many books at a time, as it leads to confusion.
Which book is recommended for AIEEE?
So you are targeting AIEEE 2018? Confused with which book to refer? Don’t worry! Given below is a list of Best Books to prepare For AIEEE 2018 exam. It can help in supplementing your AIEEE Preparation. Read on.
- Comprehensive Objective Physics for Competitive Examinations:
As per the syllabi of various Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations.
‘Basic Concepts and Knowledge Plus’ Section has been added and highlighted separately with most of the units.
Systematic Presentation of study material and Graded Question Bank Covering.
MCQs based on Memory work, Hard Facts, Important Terms, Important Formulae, etc.
MCQs based on Important Basic Concepts, Application of Formulae, Brain Teasers, etc.
MCQs with More than one correct alternative.
MCQs based on Typical Numerical Bank (Exclusively for Engineering Entrance Tests).
Self-Evaluation Test I (Expected questions for forthcoming examinations)
Self-Evaluation Test II ( Exclusively for IIT Screening)
Model Test Papers based on full syllabus are included at the end.
2. AIEEE Mathematics:
This AIEEE Mathematics textbook has been prepared conforming to the latest AIEEE Mathematics syllabus. The thrust of the syllabus is on the analytical approach to the understanding of the basic concepts of the subject. The chapters in this textbook stress the importance and thorough understandings of the basic concepts in the subject matter. In the beginning of each chapter, the definitions, formulae and very important results are fiven to enable recalling the subject matter of the chapters already learnt at the plus two level. Assertion-Reason type, Statements I & II and passage (paragraph) question are provided for all chapters. To assist the students, some solved examples are given. A few of the objective question are solved by short-cut methods, condensing the steps. This will help the students immensely in obtaining the solutions to the question given in the various exercises. Hints and elaborate solutions for all types of problems in the various exercises are given at the end. Table Of Contents Algebra Calculus Co-ordinate Geometry Vector algebra Statistics And Probability Trigonometry Mathematical reasoning Other types Of Objective Questions Key For Other Types Of Objective Questions Solved Questions Papers.
3. The Pearson Complete Guide To The AIEEE:
The Pearson Complete Guide to the AIEEE is the result of several years of teaching experience. The authors have drawn extensive from their lecture notes and tutorials, accumulated over years preparing students for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination. To avoid the multiplicity of entrance examinations and solve the problem of overlap as well as to reduce the physical, mental and financial burden on students, a common entrance test for Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture was introduced in the year 2002. Today, this is popularly known as the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE). Admission to all NITs (National Institute of Technology), many universities, as well as other professional institutions such the Army Institute of Technology, Pune and the national Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology Ranchi, is determined through the AIEEE, conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The Indian Institute of Information Technology at Gwalior, Jabalpur, and Ahmadabad also admit students through the AIEEE.
4. AIEEE Topic-Wise Solved Papers:
The book 29 JEE Main/ AIEEE Topic-wise Solved Papers is the MEGA preparatory material as it provides you the exact level/ trend/ pattern of questions asked on each topic in the ONLINE & OFFLINE mode of the examination from 2002 to 2015.
- The book contains AIEEE/ JEE Main 15 papers from the year 2002 – 2015 papers held offline and 14 JEE Main 2012-15 papers held online.
- The book has been divided into 3 parts – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The book follows the latest NCERT Format. Each subject is distributed into around 28, 31 and 27 topics each, exactly following the chapter sequence of the NCERT books of class 11 and 12. Thus making it 86 chapters/ topics in all.
- Each Chapter/ Topic provides questions pertaining to all the concepts related to it from 2002 to 2015 exams.
- A total of 29 Question Papers (15 Offline also including the AIEEE 2011 RESCHEDULED paper + 12 Online) have been distributed into these topics.
- The questions in each topic are immediately followed by their detailed solutions. The book is FULLY SOLVED and constitutes around 3300 most important MCQs.
- The students need to use this book right from the beginning of his/ her preparation. Whenever you study a topic, solve the previous year questions on that topic so as to exactly find out the requirement of the exam and your preparedness.
- The strength of the book lies in the originality of its question papers and Error less Solutions.”
5. Pearson Guide to Objective Chemistry for the AIEEE 2012:
To clear the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE), students need to have a solid conceptual framework as well as adequate experience in solving novel exam-like questions. The Pearson Guide to Chemistry for the AIEEE ensures this by striking a unique balance between theory and practice. Features such as Facts to Remember, Important Guidelines, Tools and Summaries furnish the theoretical basis and practice questions arranged in levels sharpen the student?s problem-solving skills. Designed specifically for the AIEEE, this book is the most focused manual for aspirants available.
- Strictly aligned to the prescribed syllabus
- More than 4,500 problems for practice
- Topical break-up of questions in every chapter
- Original questions from the last five years? exams included
- AIEEE 2011 chemistry paper included
6. Preparing AIEEE Mathematics in 40 Days:
– Concepts, laws and principles of Mathematics discussed clearly to understand the chapter well.
-Whole syllabus of Mathematics has been divided into day-wise-learning modules with clear concepts and sufficient practice with solved and unsolved question on that day.
-All types of Objective Questions included in the Drills for a day, Single option correct, many option correct, Assertion & Reason, Passage-based etc.
-Hints & Explanations are given at the end of every day.
-In last three days three full-length Mock Tests are provided to help the students to face the test.
-Solved Paper AIEEE 2011 is given at the end of the book.
7. The Pearson Guide to Complete Mathematics for the AIEEE :
An excellent guide for students who are appearing for one of the toughest engineering exams, this lucid book is all the information a student will need to crack the mathematics component of AIEEE.
Summary Of The Book
This book is an excellent way to kick start the preparation for the AIEEE. It covers all the topics needed by a student to crack the mathematics component of the paper serves as a primer to help them remember everything from formulae to methods of solving problems.
The Pearson Guide to Mathematics for AIEEE 2012 is the latest edition of a bestselling series which is updated annually to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the AIEEE exams. Although it relies on old papers for examples, there is always a plethora of information on new concepts and developments in the AIEEE curriculum. Given the incredibly competitive nature of the exam, the focus is invariably on solving problems as quickly as possible and this is probably the only drawback in the book. While solving problems is absolutely the most important part of any exam, a little more theory behind why this an answer is got or why an operation is made will help smoothen the learning experience. But this is not a very major drawback and the theory presented in this book is concise and more or less adequate to serve as a primer.
All in all, this book has been favorably received and is a valuable tool in cracking the AIEEE. The many examples and exercises given for each topic helps sharpen the candidate’s skills in tackling such problems and the fact that answers are given to each exercise problem helps students check to see where they need improvement.
8. Target Online AIEEE/JEE Main:
AIEEE conducted earlier by the CBSE would now be known as JEE Main, the single common engineering entrance in India. Thus the pattern of JEE Main will be exactly similar to AIEEE and would be organised both in the online and offline modes. Target Online AIEEE or JEE Main is an Ultimate Resource Book developed on the concept of Analyse, Apply and Achieve. Target AIEEE or JEE Main helps in Testing and Revising all important concepts necessary to crack JEE Main. The book consists of
- Previous Year papers of AIEEE (from 2002 to 2012) to Analyse the exam
- The book also includes the rescheduled paper of 2011
- The book includes 5 Mock tests for JEE Main, along with detailed solutions, designed on the latest pattern to practice and Apply your concepts
- Further a 5 Mock Test CD will provide you sufficient practice to excel in the Online exam
- Finally it helps to Achieve success in the forthcoming JEE Main exam with confidence
9. AIEEE Online & Offline Topic-wise Solved Papers:
• The book 32 JEE Main/AIEEE ONLINE + OFFLINE Topic-wise Solved Papers is the MEGA preparatory material as it provides you the exact level/trend/pattern of questions asked on each topic in the ONLINE and OFFLINE mode of the examination from 2002 to 2016
• The book contains the 16 papers of AIEEE/JEE Main from the year 2002 – 2016 held OFFLINE and 16 JEE Main papers held ONLINE from 2012-16
• The book has been divided into 3 parts – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
• The book follows the latest NCERT Format. Each subject is distributed into around 28, 31 and 27 topics each, exactly following the chapter sequence of the NCERT books of class 11 and 12, thus making it 86 chapters/topics in all
• Each Chapter/Topic provides questions pertaining to all the concepts related to it from 2002 to 2015 exams
• A total of 32 Question Papers (16 Offline also including the AIEEE 2011 RESCHEDULED paper + 16 Online) have been distributed into these topics
• The questions in each topic are immediately followed by their detailed solutions, the book is fully solved and constitutes around 4000 most important MCQs
• The students need to use this book right from the beginning of his/her preparation. Whenever you study a topic, solve the previous year questions on that topic so as to exactly find out the requirement of the exam and your preparedness
• The strength of the book lies in the originality of its question papers and Errorless Solutions
10. 26 JEE Main/ AIEEE Topic-wise Solved Papers:
-The book 26 JEE Main/AIEEE Topic-wise Solved Papers is the MEGA preparatory material as it provides you the exact level/trend/pattern of questions asked on each topic in the Online & Offline mode of the examination from 2002 to 2014.
-The book contains 12 years of past AIEEE (2002-12 including the AIEEE 2011 Rescheduled paper) Solved Papers held offline, 4 AIEEE 2012 papers held Online, JEE Main 2013 & 2014 papers held offline and 8 JEE Main 2013 & 2014 papers held Oonline.
-The book has been divided into 3 parts – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
-The book follows the latest NCERT Format. Each subject is distributed into around 28, 31 and 27 topics each, exactly following the chapter sequence of the NCERT books of class 11 and 12. Thus making it 86 chapters/topics in all.
–Each Chapter/Topic provides questions pertaining to all the concepts related to it from 2002 to 2014 exams.
-A total of 26 Question Papers (14 Offline also including the AIEEE 2011 Rescheduled paper + 12 Online) have been distributed into these topics.
-The questions in each topic are immediately followed by their detailed solutions. The book is Fully Solved and constitutes around 3000 most important MCQs.
-The students need to use this book right from the beginning of his/her preparation. Whenever you study a topic, solve the previous year questions on that topic so as to exactly find out the requirement of the exam and your preparedness.
-The strength of the book lies in the originality of its question papers and Errorless Solutions.
Apart from studying theory, one should also have books that comprises of AIEEE question papers of last few years. This could be of great help during AIEEE 2018 revision.
If you have any other updates that we should be included in this Best books to Prepare for AIEEE 2018 Exam, then please let us know in the comments below. We would love to hear from you.
Source: Amazon & Flipkart