AP POLYCET (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. It is a state level exam for admission to government aided and private unaided Polytechnic institutions in the state. AP POLYCET 2019 is tentatively scheduled for April 27, 2019 in offline mode.
- Before appearing for the exam, the candidate must check his or her eligibility criteria.
- AP POLYCET 2019 application forms will be available from March 14, 2019 in online mode only. The last date to submit it is April 14, 2019.
- The exam will be conducted in 41 exam centers of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The paper consists of 120 objective type questions carrying 1 mark each.
- There is no negative marking.
- AP POLYCET 2019 Result will be declared on the official website in the last week of May 2019.
AP POLYCET 2019 Exam Highlights
|Name of the exam||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET)|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad|
|Course||Engineering and non-engineering diploma courses|
|Number of sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)|
AP POLYCET 2019 Exam Dates
AP POLYCET 2019 exam dates are given below: –
|Availability of Application form||March 14, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Forms||April 14, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Cards||Third Week of April 2019|
|AP POLYCET 2019 Exam Date||April 27, 2019|
|AP POLYCET 2019 Result Date||Fourth week of May 2019|
|AP POLYCET 2019 Counselling||Second Week of June 2019|
AP POLYCET 2019 Eligibility
A candidate must check his or her AP POLYCET 2019 eligibility before appearing for the exam. The eligibility conditions for AP POLYCET 2019 are given below:
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
Domicile: Students must belong to Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates must pass the qualifying exam from the schools of the state.
Age: There is no age limit for appearing the AP POLYCET exam.
- Students must have passed SSC exam/class 10 conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Those belonging to NIOS/CBSE/ICSE/ or equivalent exam recognized by A.P. government can also apply.
- Candidates must pass all subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum 35% marks in each subject.
- Students appearing are also eligible to apply.
AP POLYCET 2019 Application Form
Please the read the eligibility conditions and prospectus before filling the AP POLYCET 2019 Application Form. The steps to fill the AP POLYCET 2019 registration form are given below: –
- Application forms can be filled and submitted in online mode only.
- Visit the website appolycet.nic.in
- Click ‘Candidate Registration’ and register yourself
- Search for AP POLYCET 2019 Application Form.
- Fill all the necessary details
- Submit it along with the application fee.
AP POLYCET Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs. 330.
- The application fee can be remitted through online/mee seva/payment gateway/net banking/ and also Polytechnics help line centers.
- Upload the documents along with the application form.
- Save the application number for further use.
AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card
AP POLYCET 2019 Admit card is available one week before the exam. Without AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card, no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall. For 2019 session, AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card will be available by third week of April.
- Visit the site appolycet.nic.in
- Log in using your Registration ID and password.
- Search for AP POLYCET 2019 admit card.
- Enter application number and other details.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Your AP POLYCET 2019 hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download it and a take a print-out of it.
- Check the details and if there are any discrepancies, contact the exam authorities immediately.
AP POLYCET 2019 Exam Centers
There are 41 exam centers for AP POLYCET 2019 exam in the state of Andhar Pradesh. These are in the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Chittor, Kadapa, Nellore, Ananthpur, Kurnool, Prakasham, Krishna, Godavari, Guntur etc.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern 2019
AP POLYCET 2019 exam is conducted in offline mode. Candidates have to mark the answers in OMR sheets. The questions are multiple choice type. There are three sections in the question paper.
- Questions are based on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Total number of questions is 120.
- Physics: 30 questions, Chemistry: 30 questions, Mathematics: 60 questions
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking.
- Exam duration is 2 hours.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern 2019 Highlights Table
|Type of questions||Multiple choice objective questions|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Marks|
|Questions in each section||Physics: 30 questions, Chemistry: 30 questions, Mathematics: 60 questions|
AP POLYCET 2019 Syllabus
Questions in AP POLYCET 2019 exam will be asked from the syllabus of class 10. Check the table below for AP POLYCET 2019 syllabus: –
|Physics||Units and dimensions Work, Power, and Energy Elements of vectors Heat and Thermodynamics Kinematics and Friction Simple harmonic motion and acoustics Reflection of Light Refraction of Light at Plane Surface Refraction of Light at Curved Surface Modern Physics|
|Chemistry||Atomic Structure Chemical Bonding Water Technology Solutions Fuels Electro-Chemistry Acids and Bases Corrosion Polymers Environmental chemistry|
|Mathematics||Number System Real Numbers Linear Equations Polynomials Algebra Quadratic Equations Trigonometry Progressions Sets Geometry Coordinate Geometry Surface Areas & Volume Mensuration Statistics Mathematical Modelling Probability|
AP POLYCET 2019 Preparation Books are given below in the table: –
|A Complete Practice Book in Chapter Wise Format for POLYCET 2017 (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana State)||SIA|
|Polytechnic Entrance Examination Guide 2017||VGS Publications|
AP POLYCET 2019 Result
AP POLYCET 2019 Result will be declared in the official website in the last week of May 2019. On the basis of result, a separate merit list will be prepared. Candidates can check their result by using their roll number and date of birth.
Steps to check AP POLYCET 2019 are given below: –
- Go to the link
- Enter your Roll Number
- Click on “Submit” button.
- AP POLYCET 2019 result page will open.
- Download and take a print out of AP POLYCET 2019 result.
AP POLYCET 2019 Counselling
After the announcement of the result and cut off, the conducting authorities will update information related to the counselling on the official website. AP POLYCET 2019 counselling will start in last week of June. At the time of AP POLYCET 2019 counselling, students have to choose the college and the course in which they want to get admission. The admission will be offered as per the preference and rank obtained in entrance exam.
Documents required for AP POLYCET 2019 counselling are given below: –
- SSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- HSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Ticket
- AP POLYCET 2019 Rank Card/Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate