This article is on Andhra Pradesh GK Quiz Question & Answers. Here, we have listed some of the important Top 25 General Knowledge Quiz Questions and Answers, which can be helpful for aspirants of various competitive exams such as bank and Government exams.
- Who was the first prime minister from Andhra Pradesh?
(A) N. Sanjeeva Reddy (B) P. V. Narasimha Rao (C) G. M. C. Balayogi (D) V. V. Giri (Ans: B)
- Which is the official language of Andhra Pradesh?
(A) Sadri (B) Telugu (C) Munda (D) Oraon (Ans: B)
- Which was the capital of Andhra Pradesh before 1 November 1956?
(A) Kurnool (B) Vishakhapatnam (C) Anantapur (D) Bezwada (Ans: A)
- Secunderabad was founded in ___AD as a British cantonment.
(A) 1804 (B) 1805 (C) 1806 (D) 1807Ans:
s : C)
- Who had to quit as governor of Andhra Pradesh after a CD featuring him appeared?
(A) Abhishek Singhvi (B) Sanjay Joshi (C) Bangaru Laxman (D) Narain Dutt Tiwari (Ans: D)
- What is to the east of Andhra Pradesh?
(A) Arabian Sea (B) Bay of Bengal (C) Gulf of Cambay (D) Palk Strait (Ans: B)
- Nagari is a Municipal town in ….. district of Andhra Pradesh.
(A) Anantapur (B) East Godavari (C) Chittoor (D) Guntur (Ans: C)
- Which is the State bird of Andhra Pradesh ?
(A) Monal (B) Indian Roller (C) Duck (D) Peacock (Ans: B)
- Where is Cumbum Lake located in Andhra Pradesh State?
(A) Chittoor (B) Guntur (C) Prakasam district (D) Vizianagaram (Ans: C)
- …. is the state’s best-known classical dance form.
(A) Bhamakalapam (B) Kathak (C) Veeranatyam (D) Kuchipudi (Ans: D)
- ISRO Satish Dhawan Space Centre is located in ….. district of Andhra Pradesh.
(A) Guntur (B) Chittoor (C) Anantapur (D) Nellore (Ans: D)
- Which state accomplished India’s first riverlinking project, linking rivers Godavari and Krishna?
(A) Andhra Pradesh (B) Telangana (C) Tamil Nadu (D) None of these (Ans: A)
- Secunderabad is located at …..of Hyderabad.
(A) South (B) East (C) West (D) North (Ans: D)
- 1500MW ultra mega solar power park is sanctioned for which of the following districts of Andhra Pradesh?
(A) Guntur (B) Visakhapatnam (C) Kadapa (D) Kurnool (Ans: C)
- The Saidani Maa Ki Dargah was constructed in ….. AD.
(A) 1881 (B) 1882 (C) 1883 (D) 1884 (Ans: C)
- The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC), established in ….year.
(A) 2005 (B) 2006 (C) 2007 (D) 2008 (Ans: C)
- When was Andhra Pradesh formed?
(A) 4 March, 1937 (B) 8 June, 1951 (C) 12 July, 1949 (D) 1 November, 1956 (Ans: D)
- A regatta is a series of–
(A) Car race (B) Cycle race (C) Boat race (D) Horse race (Ans: C)
- From which state was Andhra Pradesh separated?
(A) Bombay (B) Travancore-Cochin (C) Madras (D) Saurashtra (Ans: C)
- Which state is to the south of Andhra Pradesh?
(A) Orissa (B) Madhya Pradesh (C) Tamil Nadu (D) Bihar (Ans: C)
- How long will Hyderabad act as a jointcapital of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh?
(A) 5 Years (B) 7 years (C) 10 years (D) 15 years (Ans: C)
- When Secunderabad Club was established ?
(A) 1778 (B) 1788 (C) 1877 (D) 1878 (Ans: D)
- Where is Amareswara temple dedicated to Lord Shiva located ?
(A) Hyderabad (B) Vijayawada (C) Amaravathi (D) Anantapur (Ans: C)
- Ethipothala Water Falls situated on the …. river.
(A) River Krishna (B) Chandravanka (C) Penner River (D) Godavari (Ans: B)
- When The King Edward Memorial Hospital, now known as Gandhi Hospital was established ?
(A) 1851 (B) 1861 (C) 1871 (D) 1881 (Ans: A)