This article provides details about Andhra Bank Education Loan such as Eligibility, criteria, benefits & etc.
- The student should be an Indian National.
- NRI-if student is holding Indian Passport. (Suitable Collateral Security enforceable in India is to be provided for all such proposals.)
- Should have secured admission to a higher education course in recognized institutions in India or Abroad through Entrance Test/ Merit Based Selection process after completion of HSC(10 plus 2 or equivalent)/higher qualification.
- In case where admission is not through common entrance test and the marks secured in the qualifying examination is the only criteria adopted, the minimum cut off marks should be 65% in aggregate in the qualifying academic examination.
- Educational loans are allowed to meritorious students, who qualify in entrance examination but choose to pursue under Management quota for reasons like proximity, choice for a course of discipline or any other reasons pertaining to his academic/career interests.
Andhra Bank Education Loan Eligibility Criteria
The contenders who are in thought of taking Andhra Bank Education Loan to pursue higher studies should approach all the eligible criteria’s as mentioned below:
- Age Criteria: The student should have age between 12 and 30 to avail Andhra Bank Education Loan for study in India. And also contenders should have 18 to 35 years for availing Andhra Bank Education Loan for studies in Abroad.
- The student must be an Indian National
- Andhra Bank Education Loan is purely based on the selected course, Fame of concerned accredited university/Institute.
- For the list of accredited universities or institution refer official website www.andhrabank.in.
- The eligibility for loan is determined based on employ ability of the course and reputation of the institution concerned.
- List of accredited institutions for all the courses is kept in this website. Education Loans are given to students who secure admission in accredited Institutions.