Airtel Key Account Manager Job in Bangalore
A true Indian MNC, operating out of 17 countries across Asia and Africa, we serve one in every 25 people on this planet. We aim to work towards our vision, driven by our values of AIR – Alive, Inclusive and Respectful. Being the worlds 3rd largest telecom service provider, we believe in providing our employees with an inspiring and motivating environment.
Purpose of the Airtel Key Account Manager Job:
– To handle the end-to-end telecom & connectivity needs of a set of Government Accounts. Ensure achievement of the sales & Revenue targets, by selling Data, Voice, VAS and new product solutions. He/she should be able to identify the government initiatives for the current fiscal year and drive and map Airtel Solution to deliver such initiatives for the concerned department by showing value creation. Thus positioning Airtel as a Strategic Business Partner
Airtel Key Account Manager Job Responsibility
– As an Account Manager you would be responsible for building strategic relationship with key decision makers
– You would be responsible achieving sales and revenue targets
– You would be responsible for effective client management
– Augment solution selling
– Understanding the various Dept. of Government and there decision making hierarchy.
– You would also be responsible for new product penetration in emerging markets
– You would ensure business target achievements on the following parameters:
– Will be responsible for Order booking , Revenues, Collections, New account identification, Account retention and Churn Reduction.
Airtel Key Account Manager Job Challenges :
– To work in alignment with processes on Data and Voice
– To work on retention of existing revenue as well and grow new products.
– Account Penetration & Product Penetration
– Key Account Planning & Management
– Executive Presence – ability to handle CXO discussions
All work and no play isn- t how we do things at Airtel. Here, innovation is a way of life and we believe that a dynamic and friendly environment helps our employees strike a healthy work-life balance. In fact, a defining characteristic of life at Airtel is a fun, youthful and vibrant work culture
You are an ideal FIT if you have
– Excellent communication skills (oral/written)
– Multitasking and time management
– Client Centered
– Technology understanding and adoption necessary for financial products
– Demonstrated ability to evaluate, balance partner workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
Airtel Key Account Manager Job Qualification & Experience
– 2+Years of Enterprise Sales experience in the Govt sector/ PSUs industry.