AIPMT 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
AIPMT 2018 (All India Pre Medical Test) has been now replaced with NEET 2018 (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). NEET has taken the place of AIPMT from the year 2016. It is a gateway to get admission in MBBS/BDS programmes in various government and private institutions. Every year AIPMT (now NEET) is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Almost, every medical institution (except JIPMER and AIIMS) considers the AIPMT score for providing admission to MBBS and BDS courses. Through this article, candidates can get the details of AIPMT 2018 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
AIPMT Important Dates
Candidate should know about AIPMT dates and events. Events like Notification release date, Releasing of Exam Date, Result from an announcement and Answer key release, etc.
Appearing candidates should stay tuned with us for updates about AIPMT exams. The schedule is prepared for better understanding.
Candidates can check below the tentative exam dates of AIPMT 2018:
|NEET (AIPMT) 2017 Application Form available||last week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||1st week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Mid-April 2018|
|NEET (AIPMT) 2017 Exam Date||The first week of May 2018|
|AIPMT Result Declared||The second weeek of June 2018|
|NEET Counselling (AIPMT)||After Result Announcement|
AIPMT Admit Card
All the applicants can download the admit card for AIPMT 2018 from the official website of the AIPMT. The admit card will be issued from the mid April 2018. No candidate will ge the admit card (via post) through any offline process.
The result will be available on official website of AIPMT. The conducting should will check all the printed details on the admit card for all the entries which they have filled. The admit card will be provided or can be downloaded using the registration number, D.O.B and password. The admit card will get downloaded by this process.
AIPMT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply online for AIPMT (NEET) via online mode. candidates will be able to apply from the official website. Candidates have to make a profile on the official web page for apply online. Candidates have to provide some asked information for online registration and online application. Candidates should be careful on the time of application form filling. Only those application form will be accepted which will be correctly completed in all respects. Officials will not be responsible for any mistake in the filled information of application form. Candidates are suggested to check their eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates can apply for the same.
· The application fee of AIPMT 2018 will be Rs. 1400/- for general and OBC category candidates.
- The application fee of AIPMT 2018 will be Rs.750/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates category candidates.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee by online mode.
- The late fee will be charged if the candidate will fill the form after the last date of submission of application form.
- The upper age limit is 25 years. There is 5 years of age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- UR candidates must born on or between 08.05.1993 and 01.01.2002.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the age should lie between 08.05.1988 and 01.01.2002.
- Qualifying Exam:Candidates must pass the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry Biology/Bio-technology and English individually.
- Candidates those appear/qualify the three years of B.Sc Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology including practical subjects are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks:A candidate must obtain minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together. For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the marks in qualifying exam should be 40%.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are in final year of qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for AIMPT (NEET) 2018.
AIPMT Admit Card 2018
The AIPMT 2018 Admit Card (now NEET) will be made available through online mode only. Candidates can download the admit card in the first week of April 2018. No admit card will be sent to the candidates individually. Admit card must be preserved till the MBBS/BDS admission process gets over.
AIPMT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode:Offline Mode.
- Type of Questions:MultiChoice Questions.
- Examination Duration:3 Hours.
- of Questions:180 Questions.
- of Attempts:Total 3 Attempts.
- Examination Medium/Language:10 Languages – Hindi, English, Tamil, Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, and Oriya.
- Marking Scheme:Each answer will be obtained 4 marks.
- Negative Marking:1 mark will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
AIPMT (NEET) Result
· AIPMT (NEET) 2018 result will be published in the second week of June 2018.
- Candidates those appeared in the examination can check their results via online mode through the website.
- The individual score card will not be given to any candidate.
- On the basis of the result, the admission will be provided and then the candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
AIPMT Counselling 2018
Admission to MBBS/BDS seats will be done through AIPMT 2018 (now NEET). The CBSE will provide the All India Rank on the basis of AIMPT 2018 (now NEET) entrance exam score. At the time of counselling, candidates have to select the college or stream. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of seat availability and rank of the candidate.
The online counselling will be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services. All the details about the online counselling will be provided on the MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) site. Those candidates who got selected for the merit list and read its content carefully.
The address for the counselling is provided below:
The Assistant Director General (ME)
Directorate General of Health Services,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108
Phone No.: 011-23062493, (FAX) 011-23061907