AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2018: 100 Junior Residents
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018: – AIIMS Bhubaneswar has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident Vacancy at 100 Posts. Interested candidates can go to the Interview on 20th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have MBBS.
2. To know education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 66 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Vacancy Notification 2018
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident 100 Post – Walk In Interview
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 6th June 2018.
2. Interview Date:- 20th June 2018.
Pay Scale Details
1. For Unreserved candidates Application Fee Rs. 1000/-
2. For Reserved Candidates Application Fee Rs. 500/-
How to Apply
Interested candidates can go to the Walk-In-Interview on 20th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar – Junior Resident Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
⇒ Application Form
Interview / Result
For All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar – Junior Resident you can take print out of your Interview or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List