AIHMCT WAT 2018 Exam: Eligibility, Dates, Registration, Syllabus
Admissions, Exam Dates, Application form. AIHMCT (Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology) schedules entrance test named WAT (Written Admission Test) at all India basis for the admission of eligible candidates in BHM (Bachelor’s in Hotel Management).
AIHMCT is expanded as Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and this exam is conducted as the entry level test. This is conducted in a written form and this is an entrance exam conducted in a form of written. This is an all india level of exam and selected candidates are admitted in UG degree programs of Hotel Management – BHM. Interested candidates have to fill details in forms, since forms are invited. With the main aim of bringing talents and impart the high quality hotel management education in the hospitality industry. This is an important educational institution affiliated with the Bangalore University and it also has approval under All India Council for Technical Education – AICTE.
The Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Written Admission Test (AIHMCT WAT) is the professional and higher level education of the Bangalore. The candidates will get admission in the hotel management by following the admission procedure. On the basis of eligibility criteria, the candidates can fill the application form of WAT.
AIHMCT WAT Exam Dates
The exam dates of AIHMCT WAT exam dates are announced to the candidates on the official website of AIHMCT WAT. Below the tentative schedule has mentioned below.
|Availability of application form||First week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the filled in application form without late fees||Second week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fees||Third week of April 2018|
|Examination Date||Second week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2018|
|Counselling will be start from||Third week of June 2018|
Application Fee for AIHMCT 2018
- You have to pay Rs. 1000/- as your application it may differ as per further notification of the authority.
- If you are submitting your form via offline mode, you have to pay your fee via DD or if you rae filling your form via online mode you can pay your fee via online mode using online banking, credit card, debit card etc.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who have qualified class 12th or its equivalent test with English as one of the compulsory subjects are permitted to apply. Class 12
Class 12th appearing candidates are also allowed to apply in case they can submit the necessary documents before the deadline. Admission of appearing candidates will be provisional until they submit the required documents.
Age of aspirants should not more than 22 years as on 1st July 2018
Candidates must be physically fit as per norms as prescribed by the authority. Because Hotel Industry has its own physical fitness criteria all over the world.
Candidates should fulfill one of the following conditions:
- Children of Army persons who have been serving the Army continuously from last 10 years.
- Children of those Ex-Army persons are eligible who have received the discharge after completion of 10 years of service.
- Children of Ex-Army persons approved/awarded liberalized family pension, regular pension, disability pension or family pension at the time of their superannuation, discharge, demise, release medical board/ invalided medical board.
AIHMCT WAT Exam Pattern
The paper is comprised of objective type questions of total 100 marks.
- Time duration to complete the examination is 3 hours
- The paper is divided into four parts i.e. Reasoning and Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, Command and Test of English Language, and General Knowledge.
|Section||No. of Marks|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||40|
|Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude||20|
Required documents to be submitted along with the application form
- AIHMCT Admit Card and Attendance Card
- Proof of gallantry award for grant of weightage
- Willingness Certificate.
- Age Proof as per class 10th/ 12th Mark Sheet/ Transfer Certificate.
- Statement of Marks of Qualifying examination
- Category certificates
- Copies of marks card and passing certificate of the qualifying examination.
AIHMCET 2018 Exam Centres
Prescribed exam centers for the Candidates who are going to appear in AIHMCT 2018, can have a look on the list of for this test:
AIHMCT Admit Card 2018
Candidates will receive the admit card via post to their registered address(postal). If you do receive the admit card before the deadline then you can contact the concerned authority either through phone or email immediately. In case your admit card has lost or misplaced then you either need to inform the respective authority or contact the Presiding Officer at the WAT Centre personally for further instructions.
In a case of admit card has lost or misplaced then you need to inform the respective authority or contact the Presiding Officer at the WAT Centre personally for further instructions.
Attendance card can also be received from the Officer-In-Charge of the Examination Centre chosen by the candidate.
AIHMCT Result 2018
On the basis of candidates’ performance in AIHMCT 2018, a merit list will be prepared. According to your rank in the merit list, the selected candidate be further called for attending the counseling procedure. During counseling procedure, qualified candidates will be allotted seats according to their performance in the exam and eligibility criteria.
AIHMCET Counselling 2018
The first top 60 rankers will receive an offer of admission. According to the performance in written admission test, candidates will be invited to attend the counseling procedure. Final selection of applicants would be based on their performance in Written Admission Test 2018. The personal interview will also in the final round of counseling
Examin (www.examin.co.in) has provided this information for ease of students. Examin have tried to keep the information as much precise as possible. However, candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of the authority. For any discrepancy, Examin will not be responsible.