AGMC PG CET 2018: Eligibility, Application, Syllabus, Results, Dates, Pattern
AGMC is famously known as Agartala Government Medical College. AGMC has issued a latest recruitment notification to fill up vacancies for Assistant Professor Posts. This is the best opportunity for all those eligible applicants who were waiting for AGMC Assistant Professor Recruitment. The Recruitment process of AGMC Assistant Professor includes the written test. Agartala Government Medical College provides admission to MBBS programme under different streams. The duration of this programme is four-and-half years with a medical training period of one year.
Agartala Government Medical College, Agartala offers two different medical course programmes. MBBS for the UG course and the MD/MS course for the PG courses. For the UG courses, a local candidate may approach the office of the Joint Entrance Examination Board, Agartala, or apply online from the website. For the PG entrance examination, a candidate must download the application form from the website.
AGMC Important Date
All applier in AGMC must know the events and date (tentative) Starting date for online registration, last dates of application Last date for online application, and Date for admit card etc. Candidates should check day to days change and stay update of AGMC.
Below is mentioned important dates of AGMC:
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Starting date for online registration||In the Month of Jan, 2018|
|2||Last date for online application||In the Month of Jan, 2018|
|3||Date for admit card||In the Month of Feb, 2018|
|4||Examination date||In the Month of Feb, 2018|
AGMC 2018 Application Form:
Application forms can be obtained from the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination in person. Or, a candidate can download the online application available from December 2017 or January 2018. Applicant must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December of the corresponding year. The application form must be duly filled in capital letters without any errors and signed at appropriate pages. Three color photos pasted in the application form must be duly attested. Choice of the group must be clearly mentioned as Group B.
AGMC PG CET 2018 Notification
- Notification will be available for the month of Jan 2018.
- Candidates will be able to check it from the official website.
- Candidates can get an idea about their eligibility criteria from official notification.
- Candidates should make a decision that they want to apply or not, after reading the notification.
- Notification consists every important information details regarding UPCMET 2018
Candidates which are wishing to apply that candidates Minimum age be above 17 year age on the 31st December of the examination year and seek admission to the MBBS programme offered by AGMC (Agartala Government Medical College) is eligible to apply.
The higher secondary or the Indian School certificate examination or equivalent to 12th with chemistry, biology, physics and English as major subjects is qualification required to apply in AGMC and should have obtained minimum 50% of marks in the qualifying examination in chemistry, physics, and biology subjects (40% for candidates belonging to reserved category).
- Nationality:Candidates those who are applying must be an Indian citizen.
- Eligibility for Admission :
- A candidate who has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the corresponding year is eligible for admission. Date of birth as recorded in the Madhyamik / 10th Standard / School Leaving Certificate issued by the concerned Board of Education will be taken as authentic.
- Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education. All or any such examination must be recognized by the Tripura University for the purpose of admission.
- All candidates (Tripura State quota – 75 seats) should appear in the Joint Entrance Examination, conducted by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, for admission to this Medical College.
- Admission will be as per the merit list of Joint Entrance Counseling Committee constituted by the Govt. of Tripura.
- All admissions are subject to verification of the original certificates / documents produced by the candidates. Regarding the eligibility of any applicant, the decision of the Joint Entrance Board, Govt. of Tripura and the Medical College Authorities as per the MCI guideline shall be final.
All admissions are subject to Medical Fitness of the candidate.
- Minimum Marks:
The candidate should pass individually in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and obtained minimum 50% (fifty percent) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology took together in qualifying examination may be 40% (forty percent) instead of 50% (fifty percent).
The candidate coming through Tripura Joint Entrance should also be in the merit list of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination with minimum 50% (fifty percent) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology took together and should have passed individually in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Backward Classes the minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination and Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination may be 40% (forty percent) instead of 50% (fifty percent) as stated above.
The candidate coming through North East quota or as central Government nominee student should pass individually in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and obtained minimum 50% (fifty percent) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in qualifying examination The candidate should also have obtained in Joint Entrance Examination if any, a minimum of 50% (fifty percent) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together. In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Backward Classes the minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology took together in qualifying examination and Joint Entrance Examination if any maybe 40% (forty percent) instead of 50% (fifty percent)
AGMC 2018: Application Process
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of AGMC PG CET for Application Form.
- Then press on the “Registration” button.
- Fill all the required details as prescribed by the notification
- For finalizing the registration process, candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates must have to take the printout of the application form for further reference.
Documents to be Enclosed along with the filled Application Form Includes
- Self-attested copy of proof of age such as admit card for Madhyamik examination, birth certificate or school leaving certificate.
- Self-attested copy of enrolment certificate for higher secondary or +2, or any equivalent certificate of proof from appropriate institute, which mentions the list of subjects appeared and cleared during H.S or +2.
- Self-attested copy of mark sheet for the higher secondary or any equivalent examination cleared by the candidate.
- Self attested copies of any clauses or caste or quota certificates as applicable.
- A copy of the board’s challan.
- Examination fee will be different for each category.
- For the unreserved or the OR category, the fee will be Rs. 350.
- Concession based upon caste and tribe is applicable when the candidate submits copies of attested documents proving the same.
AGMC MBBS 2018 Examinations for the PG Courses:
AGMC conducts a PG Common Entrance Test or the Tripura Post Graduate Medical Admission Test ( TPGMAT) during the month of February, for admission into MD/MS courses. Applications for appearing to PGCET/TPGMAT examination are invited during the month of January.
|MBBS course total seats 100. (Seat Distribution)|
|Tripura Joint Entrance Exam||All India Quota (Central Government nominated students).||Government of Tripura has offered 10 seats to the North-Eastern States like Nagaland ( 03 seats), Mizoram (02 seats), Meghalaya ( 03 seats) and Arunachal Pradesh ( 02 seats ). Because there is no Medical College in the States.|
AGMC PG CET Fees Structure 2018
Students belong to BPL families would be given 25% concession on the Tuition Fee.
|Nature of Fees||Amount in Rupees (Rs.)|
|A. Charges for Whole Course (One time)||Proposed Rated|
|Students welfare fund||5250.00|
|University Registration Fee||100.00|
| B. Charges for whole course (Refundable)|
|Laboratory Security Fee||10,000.00|
|Mess caution deposit||5000.00|
|Hostel security deposit||5000.00|
|Library Security deposit||5000.00|
| C. Fees per Annum (Recurring)|
|Tuition Fee||36,000.00 (Rs. 3000.00 PM)|
|Common Room Charges||2100.00|
|Seat Rent||15,600.00 (Rupees 1300.00 PM)|
|Amount to be paid on Admission for 1st & 2nd Semester (A+B+C)||1,05,000.00|
Applier candidate should know the AGMC Assistant Professor Exam syllabus and exam pattern for the exam. Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern before the exam will be helpful for the candidates during the exam. Candidates have to complete paper on 2 hours on given time.
The written test consists of different sections. The candidates attaining entrance exam have to attempt only multiple choice. Which Each section has different marks and has different weightage for each section. For applicants here we are providing exam pattern, interested candidates can check.
For MD / MS:
- A written test on the Specified date will be conducted by the DME, to prepare an inter se merit list of different categories /status of candidates including combined merit list seeking admission to the Post – Graduate Medical Courses.
- The question paper of the written test shall be set in English and shall contain 100 single best response type Multiple Choice Questions. Duration of the test will be 120 minutes( 2 hours ).
- The applicant will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written tests provided she/he has submitted an application for the test(s) in the prescribed form within the last date and has fulfilled the eligibility criteriaoutlined above and admit card will be issued on the basis of information and documents submitted by her /him.
- For each correct response, four marks will be awarded. No markswill be deducted for questions not attempted.
- The tentative number of questions that would be set from different subjects shall be as follows:
- Fifty percent of the questions from Pre & Para – Clinical subjectsand
- Fifty Percent from Clinical Subjects
MBBS Course at AGMC 2018:
Candidate aiming to join MBBS course at the Agartala Government Medical College, Agartala should appear for Joint Entrance examination conducted by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. A total number of 100 MBBS seats are available in this college, out of which 75 are reserved for applicants belonging to the state of Tripura. 15 seats are available for all-India candidates, and ten seats are reserved for eligible candidates from Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, and Nagaland.
AGMC 2018: Exam centers
Total seats offered by Agartala Government Medical College for the MBBS course is 100 in which 75 seats are reserved for applicants from the state of Tripura, for all-India quota 15 seats and leftover 10 seats are reserved by the Government of Tripura as a sign for applicants belonging to North-Eastern states like Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, and Nagaland.
Candidates seeking admissions under AGMC will have to go through the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) organized by the Board of Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura, who belongs to the state of Tripura and admission will be granted on the basis of candidates merit list arranged by the counselling committee of joint entrance exam (JEE) constituted by the Government of Tripura.