Complete list of Grammy Awards 2018 Winners
General Awareness is one of the most important subjects while preparing for any Government Exam. Even if you are not studying for Government Exams, knowing basic current affairs & happenings around the world are the most important. This capsule will help you with the most important news, events & happenings in India & around the world that took place in the month of January 2018. Download this Important Current Affairs List of 60th Grammy Awards 2018 Winners PDF and stay updated with the current happenings which will eventually help you in various exams. You can also take these Free Online Current Affairs Quizzes to boost up your preparation levels!
The 60th annual Grammy Awards, hosted by James Corden on 28 January, 2018. He won three out of the four major categories for “24K Magic” and “That’s How I Like It,” and took home six Grammys in all. Kendrick Lamar followed as the night’s second biggest winner, claiming five Grammys. Grammy winners 2018: Full list of winners.
List of winners
- Album of the year:“24K Magic,” Bruno Mars
- Record of the year: “24K Magic,” Bruno Mars
- Song of the year: “That’s What I Like,” Bruno Mars
- Country Album: “From a Room, Vol. 1,” Chris Stapleton
- New Artist: Alessia Cara
- Comedy Album: “The Age of Spin & Deep in the Heart of Texas,” Dave Chappelle
- Rap Album: “DAMN.,” Kendrick Lamar
- Rap/Sung Performance: “Loyalty,” Kendrick Lamar feat. Rihanna
- Pop Solo Performance: “Shape of You,” Ed Sheeran
- Pop Vocal Album: “÷,” Ed Sheeran
- Best Dance Recording:“Tonite” — LCD Soundsystem
- Best Dance/Electronic Album:3-D The Catalogue — Kraftwerk
- Best Rock Performance: “You Want It Darker” — Leonard Cohen
- Best Rock Song: “Run” — Foo Fighters, songwriters (Foo Fighters)
- Best Rock Album:A Deeper Understanding — The War On Drugs
- Best Children’s Album: Feel What U Feel — Lisa Loeb
Thank you for reading The complete list of 2018 Grammy Award winners.
|Highest Gallantry Honours or Awards of Different Countries|
|List of PH Values of Different Substances: GK Quiz|
|HUMAN DISEASES AND AFFECTED ORGANS|