XAT 2018 Exam: Eligibility, Dates, Registration, Syllabus, Results
XAT 2018 is also referred as Xavier Aptitude Test. organized by the XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) on the behalf of XAMI. XAT exam is conducted for the admission in more than 150 B-Schools of the country.
XAT 2018 Exam: Eligibility, Dates, Registration, Syllabus, Results XAT exam analysis with changes in overall and sectional exam pattern, difficulty level, expected cut offs will be available immediately after completion of XAT 2018 exam in the afternoon on the XAT exam date.
XAT Exam Dates
XAT 2018 exam dates are given below:
|Application date starts||16th August 2017|
|Application date ends||30th November 2017|
|Last date for registration (with late fee)||15th December 2017|
|Editing of completed application details||16th August – 15th December 2017|
|Online & offline fee payment||16th August – 15th December 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||18th December 2017|
|Downloading Admit Card||27th December 2017|
|Date of Exam||7th January 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:35 PM)|
|Result Declaration||31st January 2018|
XAT Application Fee:
- Candidates interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay Rs. 1650/- only.
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
- The late fee will be Rs. 2000/- (for XAT) and Rs. 500 (for XLRI programmes).
- The fee payment can be done through online mode like debit/credit card or net banking.
- For cash payment, candidates have to take a printout of XAT Pay-In-Slip visit the nearest IDBI bank and pay the application fee.
- For payment through DD, make a DD in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any bank.
How to Apply
|Step 1: XAT Registration: Visit xatonline.net.in, click ‘XAT Registration’ and fill the form.|
|Step 2: XAT ID and Password: Post-registration, you immediately get your unique auto-generated XAT ID and password on the registered email-ID. Verify those credentials by logging in again.|
|Step 3: Complete Form: Log in using your ID and password, and change the password. Once this is done, update your education details.|
|Step 4: Upload recent colour passport size photo (Specifications given on official website)|
|Step 5: Upload scanned signature (Specifications given on official website)|
|Step 6: Payment – Through Bank branches or Online|
(a) Through Bank Branches
(b) Through Payment Gateway
Step 7: Send the XAT Registration Confirmation Page to XAT Office through Courier / Registered Post / Speed Post before the last date mentioned in the notification.
XAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of XAT 2018 is available online for download from December 27 to January 7. The hall ticket is issued to candidates whose applications are accepted by XLRI. To download and print XAT admit card applicants have to enter their registration number and date of birth. The admit card carries information such as name, date of birth, time, test centre name and address and exam day instructions. Candidates are required to paste a recent passport size colour photograph after downloading it. The exam conducting authority will not sent XAT hall ticket by post. Aspirants have to carry XAT admit card along with two photo identity card such as voter ID card, passport, driving license, aadhaar card to the examination centre.
XAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed his/her graduation (bachelor’s degree) or passed an equivalent qualifying examination from a recognized college or university to be eligible for XAT 2018. The bachelor’s degree must be of minimum 3 years’ duration.
- Candidates who are in their final year of college are also eligible to apply, provided they graduate on or before 10thJune 2018.
- NRIs and foreign candidates can apply to the institutes with their GMAT scores.
XAT 2018 Exam Centres
XAT will be conducted in 47 Indian cities and two international cities – Dubai and Kathmandu. Applicants are required to choose their preferred exam cities while filling the application. XLRI reserves the right to add or remove XAT test cities depending on administrative feasibility. In the table given below, candidates can find the names of all the cities where the test will be conducted.
XAT Exam Cities
Cut-off is maintained on the basis of total candidates appeared in the examination. It is the minimum score which is required to qualify the exam. On the basis of XATcut-off candidates can get admissions in various institutions. Here we have mentioned the expected XAT Cut-off:
|VA & LA||DM||QA & DI||Total|
XAT 2018 Result
Given Blow some information regarding XAT Result 2018, Candidate needs to follow these steps in result time:
- XAT 2018 Resultwill be announced on 31st January 2018.
- Admission seeker can access their result via online mode through the website.
- To check the result, candidates are needed to enter their roll number & other required details.
- After releasing the result, candidates can go for the further process of counselling.
For queries regarding application form, payment, document uploading please contact us given contact details:
Phone: +91 657 665 3203/3204/3205
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org