VMU AICEE 2018, 2017 Exam dates, Syllabus, Application Form
VMU (Vinayaka Missions University) is a vibrant and pioneering university offering a multi-cultural practice with an ambience noticeable by the ideal harmony of existing in variety. The VMU is dedicated to offer learning in the most specialized manner & one that make sure enormous enlargement potential to the students. VMU is one of the biggest Universities of India. The main campus of the University is in Salem which is truly a picturesque marvel bordered by the mountains & a trademark of the city.
Offered Courses by the University in the following Faculties:
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Management
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Homeopathy
Faculty of Physiotherapy
Faculty of Architecture
Faculty of Arts & Science
Faculty of Nursing
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Physical Education
Faculty of Computer Applications
Faculty of Allied Health Science
Faculty of Paramedical Sciences
VMUEEE 2018 Exam Dates
|VMUEEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of application form begins||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit the VMUEEE 2018 application form||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of All India Common Entrance Examination||3rd week of May 2018|
|VMUEEE 2018 Examination Time B.E/B.Arch||10.00 am to 1.00 pm|
VMUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
If you would like to get enrolled in the engineering course via VMUEEE 2018 Exam then you should check the terms and conditions involved in the eligibility norms and then apply for this examination. Later on, if you are found ineligible then strict action would be taken.
- You need to have passed class 12thwith 50% in aggregate.
- Only Indian citizen is eligible for VMUEEE 2018.
- For B.Tech: compulsory subjects are: physics and mathematics
- For Biotechnology: compulsory subjects are physics and biology
- For B.Arch: compulsory subject is mathematics
VMUEEE 2018 Application Form
The application form for VMUEEE 2018 Exam can be filled in three types. It can be filled either online, by post and in person.
The process of the application is expected to be commenced in the month of May 2018.
- You have to fill the application form for VMUEEE 2018 on the designated sales centre and pay the fee.
- Send the form to the designated address.
- Purchase the application form
- Fill the details asked.
- Send the application form and the DD to the Administration Office of the University.
- Follow the link given above and download the application form.
- Fill the details and pay the fee online.
- Get its print out and send the form to the address of the University.
- The submission of the online form will include the online registration which will be a MANDATORY step for filling the Application Form.
Vinayaka Missions University
No.213 (Old No.160), Behind Doshi Tower,
Poonamallee High Road, Kilpauk
Chennai – 600 010, Tamil Nadu
Vinayaka Missions University
Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor
Salem – 636 308, Tamil Nadu
VMUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for VMUEEE 2018 is decided by the official exam conducting body. This proves extremely beneficial for the students in devising the best strategy to crack the examination. Read it very carefully:
- VMUEEE 2018 will be conducted in offline mode.
- Time duration to solve the Exam of VMUEEE 2018 is 180 minutes.
- It is objective in nature.
- There are three parts namely: Physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- All eligible candidates will be sent with Hall Tickets / Admit Cards for the relevant CEE so as to be received well before the test date, only to the address quoted in the Application. Candidates will be taking the examination at their own cost and care as per the norms prescribed.
- Answer sheets, in the MSR (Mark Sense Readable) form, will be normally evaluated by computer, unless the number is small. The candidates will be ranked as per their marks in CEE, breaking ties if any using the prescribed process. Candidates procuring above a prescribed cut-off mark will be called in sufficient number for counseling in which Specializations / Branches and Institutions of study will be selected by the candidates and provisionally allotted, as per availability, eligibility, reservation if any, etc., after verification of original certificates. The provisional selection will be confirmed and the candidate will be admitted on payment of fees.
- Subsequent counseling may be arranged for filling seats that may remain unfilled or fall vacant, before the last date for completing the process.
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
Vinayaka Missions University Affiliated Colleges List
Name of the College and Address
- Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College – Salem
- Vinayaka Missions College of Nursing – Puducherry
- Vinayaka Missions School of Nursing – Salem
- Vinayaka Missions College of Education – Puducherry
- Vinayaka Missions Medical College – Karaikal
- Vinayaka Missions College of Physical Education – Salem
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Puducherry Campus
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Salem Campus
- Aarupadai Veedu Medical College – Puducherry
- Vinayaka Missions Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital – Salem
- Vinayaka Missions Sankarachariyar Dental College – Salem
- Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology
- Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar College of Arts and Science – Salem
- Vinayaka Missions Annapoorna College of Nursing – Salem
- Vinayaka Missions College of Nursing – Karaikal
- VM Annapoorna College of Education, Salem
- Vinayaka Mission Faculty of Paramedical Sciences – Salem
- Vinayaka Mission College of Paramedical Sciences – Puducherry
- Salem School of Architecture – Salem
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
I am a 10+2 standard student. My result still not announced yet. Am I Eligible to apply?
Answer: Yes, any candidate can apply for any courses but it is important that the result will be there on the counseling time.
What is the Official link of Vinayaka Missions University from where we can fill the admission form?
Answer: The link is for all the different courses.Candidate can apply for any courses with the help of this link //www.vinayakamission.com/?page=for_admissions
Where we can download the admit card of Vinayaka Missions University?
Answer: The admit card will be available for download from the month of May 2018.We will provide you the link as soon as the admit card will be released.